True Feelings

Ben's POV:

Am I dreaming? I don't think so, messed up things will be happening like dinosaurs invading the asylum and making me their ring master for world domination. I dont know my mind is a mess, I can't control it. Anyway am I kissing Jeff. I know he is super hot and really attractive but am I really kissing him.

I rubbed my eyes and pinched my arm. Okay so I am not dreaming. This is real. I have been secretly gay for about 5 years. No one knows. Ross hated the idea of to guys in a reletionship, arrogant swine. If to people love each other they should be aloud to date who they wish.

If Ross found out there was a gay couple living on his grounds he would would go mental ... again. Last time Ross found out he hurt the boys until one of them died from lack of blood in his body. For this reason I have stayed quite about my attraction for men.

There is so much I love about Jeff. His eyes are a hazel nut brown colour, deep and dreamy. His long black shaggy hair covers one of his eyes. His name makes my heart melt at just the mention of it. I love how pale he is and how tall he is. I felt safe around Jeff.

"BEN" Jeff shouted and shook me. I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Jeff. Jeff smiled softly at me. "Come on, we should head back inside it is almost dark" Jeff's voice trailed to a halt. I rubbed my eyes.

"Awwwh bennie-boo, are you tired mister?" Jeff asked mockingly. I nodded my head and looked at the floor. Jeff picked me up and started to walk up the garden. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I could feel Jeff still carrying me but it felt nice. Jeff placed me on my bed and sat in his corner.

"JEFFERY WOODS OPEN THIS DOOR" Ross bellowed behind the door whole smashing his fist on the door. I heard Jeff get up and open the door.

"Ross shut up Ben has just fallen asleep" Jeff whispered trying to make Ross be quite. Ross rolled his eyes, grabbed Jeff's arm and pulled him out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I jumped at the massive bang that echoed in my room.

Why does Ross want Jeff at this hour. I can't go after them. I will just have to wait here. I hope Jeff will be alright.

Will Jeff be okay?
What does Ross want?
What will happen next?

Find out next friday!

Suggest your idea's for future parts and if I like them you might read your part in this book.

Charlie out xxx