Planning

Jeff's POV:

After being shouted at by Ross I headed back to the room where I would be staying. I pushed open the door and walked in. Must have forgotten to close this when I left I mumbled under my breath. I looked at Ben. He is still asleep I don't want to wake him he looks so peaceful. No Jeff don't think this way. I shook my head, took off my hoodie and placed it on the floor. Well if Ben is asleep then I will sleep to. I turned to face the wall while resting my head on my jumper.

I'm not actually going to sleep, what i'm going to do is lie here and plot how i'm going to escape this place. The main gate is alarmed so I can't even attemped that. The walls are tall with barbed wire on top, I can do it but I would prefure to escape with all my limbs still attached. I could dig under the walls but that would take far to long plus people would see the hole before I even dug out.

I think jumping the wall won't be that hard. The barbed wire would leave a fue scratches but it is something I would consider doing. I was getting lost in my thoughts. What was wrong with me, I have been here half a day and have already been in a fight and planning how to escape. I guess I must hate being locked up.

This place will be harder to escape from there are security cameras everywhere, Ross already showed me where the camera room was. I sat up and looked at Ben. Good he is still asleep. I rummaged through my backpack and found my A5 notepad.

I opened it up and began to read through my old plans to escape. Some made me smile like the one about poisoning the cook and having to escape via a hostipal trip. It didn't work I just made people sick. Most have worked, but very few didn't.

I skipped though to the next clean page and began plotting. Each plan had about 5 pages to it. Page 1 was always about dangers so like camreas or alarmed gates.
Page 2 was what I needed for the escape like a shovel or wire cutters. Page 3 was a quick scribble of what I was doing so like a sketch of digging a hole or jumping the walls. Page 4 was always Plan A in step by step order. If everything goes wrong always have a plan B thats where page 5 comes in. Plan B normally consists of run as fast as you can and pray you don't get caught.

I follow simple rules, the escape rules, my rules. These rules always help me in sticky situations such as:

RULE 1 - Cardio.

RULE 2 - Always Be Alone.

RULE 3 - Never Stop.

RULE 4 - Travel Light.

RULE 5 - Know your way out.

Follow these rules and nothing can go wrong. I began writing notes on page 1 of the dangers like the alarmed gate, the barbed wire walls and camreas.

"What are you writing" Ben asked making me jump. He has seen me writing in this. I closed it and put it out of site.

"Nothing" I lied. I don't want him knowing about this, it will be brake rule 2. If I brake the rules there is no point in even having then in the first place.

"Jeff you can tell me, I will not tell a soul, no one talks to me anyway, so please tell me" Ben begged like a dog he really wanted to know.

"It is just a diary nothing big, I was just writing my thoughts on today, its actually quite personal so yeah" I lied again. Ben can not know what I was really writing.

"Okay" Ben replyed calmly and went back to bed. Fue that was close. I'm a little tired so I will sleep things off tomorrow is another day.

Idea by TiffanyVelez such an amazing person and an awsome girl so thank you Tiff.... feel free to drop your ideas below, if I like them ill shall use them and credit your amazingness

Charlie out xxx