Dream Land VS Reality

Ben's POV:

I'm flying through the clouds with not a care in the world. I can not be late to meet her. Fly faster Ben. I landed at the gates of a beautiful castle. Flowers grew up the walls. I'm so excited I bet she is as beautiful as the grounds.

"Hurry young master Ben, you can't keep her waiting" a female's voice said from behind the corner. I shoved open the gates and ran across the paths.

"She is up there in the highest room of the tallest tower" a male's voice shouted out of sight. I'm on my way. Will she like me? I ran faster and faster. Up the stairs I go, I must keep going with all my might.

I reached the top and knocked on the door. Thats strange why is there no response. I will not burst in to a females room. I knocked again and still no answer. Thats it i'm going in. I opened the door to see her sitting on her bed.

"Thank you for rescuing me noble dwarf but I can not marry you, you're tiny and an elf" she insulted. You mean I travelled all this way for nothing. She leaned down to my height and picked me up. She walked across the room and chucked me out the window. I'm falling, i'm going to die. I almost hit the floor when I woke up in reality. What timing. What a messed up dream. Glad it is over.

I sat up and was about to look out the window but I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to the door rubbing my eyes. Got to make sure my ears are covered. I pulled on my hat and opened the door.

"Hello Ben, This is Jeffery he has just been moved here and will be staying with you until we can get a bed for the other room" Ross dimanded. Okay I don't like sharing, I also don't like having someone I don't know dumped on me.

"Why" I complained not trying to sound rude. I glanced at Jeff then back to Ross. Is Ross serious right now.

"Because this is my campus and my rules, also there isn't any free beds left in the dorm now deal with it elf boy you have to share" Ross dimanded. Ross was a bully but no one ever stopped him. Ross pushed Jeff in to my room and walked off.

"So um Jeff, welcome to my room I guess" I said timidly while sitting back on my bed. Jeff sat in the oposite corner of the room to me. I am guessing he hated the idea of sharing to.

"Well um i'm going to go back to bed night" I climbed in to bed and pressed play on the CD. The room became filled with calming ocean sounds. Hopefully my dream is not as messed up as last time. I fell in to a peaceful slumber. I felt rude for falling asleep on Jeff, he will be okay i'm sure. What can go wrong?