Basement Terror Part 2

Jeff's POV:

The following part will contain disturbing content!!!! IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR INNOCENCE THEN AVOID THIS PART AT ALL COSTS You have been warned!!!!!

I have been trapped here for what feels like days now. My body ached from being forced to stand against this pole. My belly moaned loudly. I was hungry. No scratch that I was starving. Ross has not been down here since he poured bleach on my skin. I smelt bad and my hair was greasy. I have not had any sleep since I got here. My eyes were glued to the wooden door. I gave up trying to escape, it was no use.

I wonder what Ben is doing right now. No I must not think about Ben, I refuse to give in to Ross's abuse. The room was cold. Ross had left the lights on before he left. Being caged in here, I was able to study the room. Ross was not very smart he left the box by the arm chair open. In the box I could see a mouth gag, a whip, chains, rope, a tazer, hand cuffs and many sharp weapons. Bring it on, hurt me all you like I can take it.

I heard foot steps behind the door. My head snapped up and watched the door. With a loud creek the door opened and ross walked in. He has a smug look on his face. Ross creepily smiled while walking up to me. Ross punched me in the belly, picked up a frying pan and whacked me across the face with it. I was out cold.

When I wake up I am lying on a matress. My legs and armed are tied with rope to the 4 bed posts. In the shadows I see Ross's figure moving towards me. I looked down my body and realised I was naked. Ross appeared in the light. What stood before me made me feel sick. All I could see was Ross. His face was ugly enough to look at now I got to look at Ross's whole package.

"You have a choice Jeffery, the easy way or the hard way, tell me who you like or face the concerquence" Ross laughed creepily.

"NEVER" I shouted angrily. Ross smiled and shook his head.

"So it will be the hard way then" Ross said while walking behind me. I couldn't see him. A bit of fear flooded my body. I will not give in. I heard a strange sound from behind me. I don't even want to know. Ross climbed on top of me and started playing with my member. This is wrong on so many levels. He is an adult and I am 16. My member began to get hard from him stroking it I wanted to cry.

"Who is a big boy then" Ross laughed as I felt his member poke my bum hole. "Open wide" Ross joked as he forced his member in to me. Tears filled my eyes. I felt sick. Ross began jerking his body very quickly. Each time Ross jerked he pulled at my member. The sensation was pleasurable but sickening. I wish I could do this with Ben.

"Do you feel it yet" Ross said almost pleading.

"Feel what" I asked shaking.

"Close" Ross grunted.

"I'm not sure" I replied confused on what Ross was asking me.

Ross stoped jerking and begain tugging at my member. My body was shaking I hated this. Ross tugged harder and faster. I couldn't help but moan.

"Thats better now that tingle you feel tell me what number it feels like" Ross demanded.

"Um 95 I think" I replyed nervously.

"Not yet boy, hold it in or I will murder you" Ross moaned and begain jerking his body in to myn faster and harder. Ross let out a loud roar while his body twitched slightly. I feel hot liquid flow out his member and in to my bum.

"Ross I can't hold much longer" I whispered while moaning. Ross began to suck my member. I did not want to get murdered so held it in.

"Give it to me boy, let it out" Ross demanded while sucking harder. I couldn't hold it back any longer. Hot liquid poured out of my member like a volcano and in to Ross's mouth. My body twitched and I moaned loudly. Ross patted my head and smiled.

"Go shower, tell anyone what I did to you and I will murder you, got that boy" Ross shouted while pointing to bathroom. Finally I can shower. I jumped in the shower and began to clean my body. I felt my belly and leaned over and puked in the bathtub. The bathroom door opened and Ross walked in.

"Did you just puke" Ross asked. All I could do was nod then puke again. Ross looked at me then the floor. "When your done I will take you back up top, you need rest, I will question you when your better" Ross said with the slightest of sympathy for me.

Ross walked me back up stairs to Ben's room. When I walked in Ben looked up at me then to the floor. I shut the door and waited for Ross's foot prints to go away. When it was all clear I burst out in tears. Ben ran over to me and hugged me.

"What happened?" Ben asked sounding worried.

I KNOW THAT PART WAS VERT MESSED UP BUT I NEEDED A REASON FOR JEFF TO OFFICIALLY HATE ROSS, FOR A LATER PART OKAY, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME !!!!! I'M SORRY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IN LIKE UNDER 10 PARTS WHY I DONE THIS....

CHARLIE OUT XXXX