I Trusted You

Jeff's POV:

I sat anxiously waiting for Ben to wake up. I don't care how embarrassed he was last night. I must know if he has read the book. For a short person I was supprised at his package. I smiled at the thought of last night. STOP IT. I am not gay. I smacked my head very forcefully. I don't love Ben. I shook my heads and forced my thoughts back to the book. I need to know.

Ben begain moving. He is waking up. I stared blankly at him. Ben sat up and rubbed his eyes. Our eyes met. He turned his head away for a fue seconds then looked back at me showing me his pink face.

"Why are you staring at me" Ben asked innocently. I continued to stare at him. Ben shook his head.

"Did you read it" I asked brutally. I needed to know. Ben looked confused. I pulled out the book. "Did you read it while I was in isolation" I repeated angrily.

"No" Ben said while yawning. I glared at him. "Can we forget about last night" he added.

"I guess, tell me why you cut" I sternly replied. It's time to be honest. I need answers. I pulled out Ben's blade from my pocket. Ben looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"You shouldn't have to worry about a untrust worthy little nuisance like me" Ben cupped his mouth igroning my question. It was to late to take it back now.

"YOUR A LIAR, you did read my book" I shouted. Rage filled my body.

"Well your no better, you told me it was a diary" Ben replyed in distress.

"Your a filthy cutter, your untrustworthy and on top of that you read my personal belongings" Disappointment filled my body on top of the rage.

"Well now we are even, you saw me naked" Ben cried while storming out of the room. I can't belive he has done this to me. I told him the book was personal. What kind of a person goes snooping though others belongings. I packed up my stuff and left the room. I am getting out of here and I will not get caught.

The main gate is alarmed so I can't attempt that. I remember the wall was okay to atempt, I just have to find something to give me a boost. I walked out in to the garden. My eyes scanned the grounds, In the distance I spotted a large wooden hut with a tree tall enough to get close enough to the wall. Perfect.

I walked to the hut and noticed a ledge. This will be perfect to get on to the roof. I stepped on to the ledge and heard crying coming from inside the hut. I peeked through a window and saw Ben hugging his knees in the corner. I felt guilty for making him cry. I jumped of the ledge and walked in to the hut. Ben had not noticed me.

"I was hoping he would like me back as a friend and now Jeff hates me" Ben sobbed in to his knees. I felt calmer hearing Ben's words. I walked over to him, he looked up at me then back to his knees.

"I don't hate you, I just don't like the fact you read though my private things" I calmly stated as I pulled him in to a hug. Ben cryed in to my chest.

"I only read it because, well I have feelings for you, your the first person who has treated me like i'm a person and not a outcast" Ben stated and looked up at me. I felt shocked.

"Your ... gay" I stuttered as Ben nodded I looked at him. I have been thinking about him in that way but i'm not gay. I need to talk about this with someone I trust.

"Do you have a phone my one broken at the old place" I asked. Ben nodded. Ben handed me a phone. "I will not be long ... STAY" I added. I walked far away from him and rang a person I have known for years.

SORRY if this part is not as good as the past fue, I have been having problems at home leaving my mind clouded over and not able to think strait but putting it aside I updated for you guys like I said I would.

Charlie out xxx