Kicked Out

Jeff's POV:

Running. I'm always running. They catch me. Why do they always catch me? I will escape. They can't hold me here for ever. I have broken out so many times that I have lost count of my escape attempts. I always manage to drive the people who work here insane. It's quite funny actually.

Back to what I was saying. I'm running again. I started a fire in the library. It was one of my many attempts to get this place shut down. It didn't work it never does. The people who work here put it out before the fire got to big. Note to self don't start a fire where there are water sprinklers.  They saw me watching it burn. Why didn't I leave when I started it? 

Anyway this is where I am now, running. Down each corridor, jumping down flights of stairs to avoid being caught. I had almost made it outside where I can jump the walls. I forgot the main doors to go out were locked. I scanned the room and noticed a small open window. I ran to the window and started climbing though. I can smell freedom. Just got to jump the walls and i'm free.

I felt a hand grab my ankle and tug on it. I started kicking to try and escape. They will not take me this time, not when i'm this close. I kick and wriggle faster but someone else grabs my other ankle. Both men pull me back in the building. The taller one reached up and shut the window.

"Thought you could escape again boy" the shorter guy bellowed with laughter. Just you watch I will be out of here soon. You may have caught me today but that will not keep me here forever. The guys dragged me to the principles office and tied me to the chair to stop any attempted escapes. 

"Jeffrey you are in big trouble mister, how dare you light a fire in the library, you will be punished for this" the principle shouted while pacing the room. I looked around his office to see a belt on his desk. This guy was a maniac. Since when was it ever okay to attack children. That didn't matter to him, all the naughty children got hurt as a punishment. 

"That was your last chance Jeffery, i'm having you transferred, your just to dangerous to be here, you have 20 minuets to collect your belongings, these two will escort you out, I will meet you at the car" the principle instructed while pointing to the door.  

I walked out the door and down the corridor to the guys dormitory with the two guys following closely. When I reached the dormitory I slammed the door wide open making everyone jump. I walked over to my bed and began packing up. The other children began to whisper things such as 'Jeff's leaving' and 'how did he do it'. I walked back to the guys and flung my belongings at the taller guy. The two men walked me out the door and through the main gate where I saw the principle waiting by the car. 

"Get him out of my sight and off my premises" the principle shouted as he shoved me in the car and slammed the door. Here we go to another dump. I wonder how long it would take before I escape from this place. I must have been in the car for hours because before I knew it I had arrived.