Confrontation 2

Omgomgomg OMG I can’t believe myself I completely foooooooooorgot about the confrontation with her parents and brothers I’m am soo stupid forgivee me ><

  Oh yea, I don’t think I ever named their wolfs did I? 

Liam's wolf is called...uhhhh. *thinking here*..I know!!...actually I don’t

Well Tate's wolf, Brianna's brother remember? Is called Max

Brianna's wolf is called Snow (funny rite??) ^^

Sky's wolf is called... can you guess? Can yooou? If you guessed Rain you are wroong His names Storm. (I’m funny.. not mental sigh) 

Brittany, you know that sluuuut, her wolfs called Star (how ironic)

And everyone else I’m still thinking bout it

_______________________________________________________________________________

Brianna's POV

After bumping into Liam, I walked into the kitchen and saw my parents in there, our eyes all met at the same time, and I squealed happily and loudly (btw not like those kind of slutty ones like a normal one? if you get my meaning cause I don’t know what it sounds like lol o-o), "MUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY, DADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yes I am that excited to see them again :).

"Sweetheart!!" they exclaimed at the same time and we got into a huge family hug without my brother of course

My mum questioned "we missed you sooo much honey, how have you been? Are you really a legend? If you are I’m sooooo proud of you. Do you like your new pack? Why didn’t you tell us about the bullying? We would have brought you with us. Have you met your mate yet? Why didn’t you call us? Why didn’t yo-"

I covered my mum’s mouth laughing, “hold your horses mum," get it? Horse?? All though she’s a wolf cuz I really don’t hopefully you do. "One question at a time Kay?" When she nodded, I slowllly uncovered her mouth just in case. When she didn’t start firing her mouth off like a machine gun except faster, I sighed in relief mentally. Snow laughed with me.

"Okaaaay than, answering your questionssss, I'm great actually though I do miss you, yes I’m a legend, I absolutely LOVE my new pack, and I didn’t tell you bout the bullying cause I didn’t want you disappointed in Tate"

"I kinda forgot you phone number," I continued sheepishly, "yes I did meet my mat..."

My dad's eye brightened at that while my mum bounced up and down in excitement, "When can we meet him? Is he nice?? What's his na-" she stopped when she saw my eyes tear up and my dad asked, “what’s wrong sweetie?"

"My ma...mate re...rejected me," I sobbed out. My parents froze instantly.

They cried out in outrage in the same time, "WHO IS HE??? WE'LL KILL THAT SON OF A BASTARD?!?!"

"Guys, stop, I'm over him now..."

My dad asked hesitantly, "Are you sure?"

"Yup" I said popping the p. 

My mum started on another subject, "Wellll, tell us about your new pack!!"

"They are the best pack ever I mean like in behavior and strength. They were all so kind and nice to me when we met, they are my second family, I love them all soooo much."

"Awwww," my parents said together. Odd right? Hearing a man say it XD. "We're gonna go to bed now, we'll talk later kay?" they said kissing me on the cheek.

"Night Mum, Dad"

"Night sweetie" mom

"Night honey" dad

*********************************************************************************************************

-5minutes-

After my parents left, I got a snack and was gonna leave the kitchen when my brother, Tate came in. We both froze.

"Tate" "Brianna" we said at the same time. I gestured at him to talk first.

He scratched the back of his neck, and hesitated than blurted out, "Im sorry Bri I really am, I searched for you the entire time you were gone, I barely slept and ate till mum and dad forced me too. I don’t know why I teased you, maybe it was for popularity, I don’t know. But I know this... If you'll give me a chance I’ll do whatever it takes to make it up to you, I missed you so so much. Can you please please forgive me???"

I looked at him quietly, he was on his knees crying, I sighed saying, "look Tate, I already have brothers, 5 of them in fact , the best a sister can have" Tate flinched at that.

He said sadly,   "Okay I’ll leave you alone than."

"Wait, I wasn’t finished yet," I said quickly, "as I was saying, they were the best brothers anyone can have, the luckiest, but they aren’t my blood related brother...." trailing off

Tate looked up hopefully, his eyes were shining with hope, "Are you saying..."

"Yes I forgive you, Tate," I finished with a smile.

Tate jumped up with happiness and pulled me into a hug, "I will never screw up this chance, Bri, I’ll make it up to you I promise."

I hugged him back and said, “I know you will Tate"

____________________________________________________________________________

TADA such a wonderful reunion *cries and wipes eyes dramatically*

OMG I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN I’m so proud of myself =O 

A/N

I need ideas on the name for Liam’s (Brianna's mate) wolfs name

Also with the twins and Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!