Attack, Dream and Decision

FML EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAP GOT DELETED I HAD TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN JUST WHEN I WAS GONNA UPDATE *CRY* SORRY GUYS.

OMIGOSH *slaps myself on the head* I completely forgot some info on the vamps

When they die they turn to ash, if their hearts get pierced they’ll die 

Their hearts don’t beat but they can make it beat and they do need their organs, well most anyways

GOSH last chap was epic fail it wasn’t even close to 4pages *pout* I wonder when people put rouge instead if rogue if it was an accident, on purpose or they didn’t know cuz rouge does mean red in French, if I did that I meant rogue sorry :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Brianna's POV

It’s been 2 days since the speech and things have been peaceful recently, except for the occasional arguments between people....OK FINE BETWEEN ME AND LIAM ONLY geesh people don’t stare at me like that.

Tate had found his mate from the group of people from my pack that were on vacation (that was what it was, wasn’t it?? not sure) her name's Leilah. She’s a petite brunette, super duper kind but strong. Just puuuurfect for my brother.

 Everyone was in the living room lounging around since it was a Saturday when it happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OK ILL UPDATE TOMORROW DONT U LUUUUUV MY CLIFFY<33 jkjjk read on my soooooooooooo wonderful readers....I’m not evil *evil laugh*.... maybe

 _____________________________________________________________________________

 The twins had gone outside when they screamed in everyone’s minds, ATTACK WE’RE UNDER ATTACK. We all ran outside as the elders moved all the kids and woman to the cellars and staying there to protect them.

When we got outside it was an absolute terrifying scene. The twins stood in the clearing with their stances in fighting position, with a huggge line of rogues and hunters about to attack. 

We all shifted into our wolves and attacked them without a minute of hesitation. Taking them by surprise as we fought through them killing as fast as we can without getting injured. We protected each other as we fought united as one.

A head flew off there.

A hand flew there than a leg or such from different rogues and hunters.

So far no casualties, there were snarls sounding everywhere as we attacked in wolf and human forms. Gunshots sounded everywhere.

I dodged a kick there, a bullet than claws and so on. 2 hours later the battle had finally finished with every single hunter and rogue dead.

Our side only had a few injuries and luckily no deaths, it was a miracle. Everyone had relaxed and was bringing the injured in to treat them.

My boys were helping and were relaxed as well but for some reason I felt uneasy and kept fidgeting restlessly when I saw a bush move behind my brother. I was already running to my brother when it happened.

I jumped onto my brother as the gunshot sounded and a pain exploded in my stomach, I whimpered in pain as my brother slowly laid me on the ground crying, "WHY BRI WHY?!?!?! IM SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOU NOT YOU!!!" tears fell down his cheeks as he broke down sobbing.

I croaked out through the pain, "Tate....your...fam...ily," I gasped out in pain and finished, "I'll alwa...ys protect...family." and I fell into the black that was surrounding me, desperate to pull me under and I gave into it.