The Oh So Wonderful Speech

Oh the joy, I almost wrote 3pages on the other chapter it was a miracle. I’m so happy for all the votes and reads I’ve been getting. Thanks for ALLL the votes I’ve been getting :) before I went to school it was like only 15 than when I checked again it was 36... I was like woaaah I must have been hallucinating or something ...your turning me into a proud mama *cries*

Btw I decided to name Liam's wolf, Black, thanks to ariesgirl72 suggestion

Taylor’s wolf is called Wulffrith

Theo's is called Arnou

Tommy’s is called Amoux

_______________________________________________________________________________

Brianna's POV

Me, my brother, and my boys sat in front of the stage while as planned Liam, his sluts, and his pack sat in the middle. Sky, Tay and Tate had vid cams to video tape the speech at different angles since they were better at it than any of us. I'm saying the speech while the twins had the things we were gonna use for the speech. 

The gymnasium had the lights dimmed but you can still see perfectly fine. The teachers were at the side of the gym sitting. There were some vents running over the top of the gym, a podium at the center front of the stage with a mike on it.

And the welcoming ceremony starts.

The principle came up to the podium and tapped the mike, "Attention, students and teachers, ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention."

Some kid from the middle of the crowd yelled no and everyone laughed, including some of the teachers while Mr.Oldy, the principle sputtered in anger and glared at the kid. Everyone was still chatting until he lost it and screamed into the mike, "BE QUIET AT ONCE, AND LET'S START THE CEREMONY, PLEASE, EVERYONE SIT IN YOUR SEATS AND LISTEN QUIETLY TO THE SPEECHES!!!"

I giggled. Everyone asked through the mind link, what's so funny.

Well, I replied, even when he's angry he still manages to sound polite and respectful.

Everyone laughed and almost fell off their chairs. Tate looked confused and asked what’s so funny and so I told him. That made him join in the laughter until Oldy shouted QUIET and everyone finally did.

"Well, than," Mr.Oldy started while fixing his clothes, "Hello students and staffs." 

He paused waiting for a greeting back to him, but it was so quiet in the gym that you can hear a cricket chirp. Oldy frowned but continued, "It's wonderful to see you all again and it's nice to see a lot of new faces in our school... This year is our school's 50th year of opening since I... uh.... I mean.... the founder founded it...?" He ended it as a question.

Everyone laughed their asses off, I laughed until tears fell down my face, "O...M...G... HOW ...OLD IS ...HE???" I asked in between laughs. The laughs grew louder at my question while Mr.Oldy stood on the stage blushing furiously and flustered. Eventually the laughter ended, and Mr.Oldy sighed in relief.

"As I was saying," He continued, "I hope we have a splendid school year together and I hope we can get to know each other personally. Finally before we end the ceremony, let's welcome Anna Snow to the stage to say the welcoming ceremony speech."

Sky, Tay and Tate went to different spots in the gym to video tape at different angles. Theo and Tommy walked out the gymnasium doors. I stood up and walked to the stage.

 As I walked up the stage stairs, wolf whistles and cheers erupted throughout the gym. I did a dramatic bow to everyone saying thank you over and over again. Everyone laughed and silence came so fast I could’ve gotten whiplash, they were all enraptured by me already.