Truths Revealed, Lies Unravelled

A/N you know how there’s a formal dinner if I put former I meant formal sorry sorry

Btw I’m sure some people are wondering both Brianna’s pack and Liam’s pack have 137 pack members in total

IM SUPER DUPER SORRRY FOR TAKING SO LONG FORGIVE PLEASE *ON MY KNEES CRYING FOR FORGIVNESS*

Hmph *slaps myself* just remembered another rule for the weres: NO BETRAYING OR ATTACKING ANYONE NOT MATTER WHO IT IS....UNLESS ITS THE ROGUES AND HUNTERS!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WAS SO CLOSE TO 4 PAGES OTHER CHAPTER *EPIC CRY FEST* gosh I even forgot bout those 2 unknown POV I’m trying to add it on now

Did I mention that uhhh vamps can cry but it’s red not clear??

Well than now that that’s over STORY TIME

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Brianna's POV

- A day later -

HOLT SH!!!!!T THIS PLACE IS HUGE AND AWESOME!!!!!!!! I think I’ll be repeating this every single day I’m here and after that. We had 6 hours to explore the castle before going to bed yesterday and we hadn’t even finished exploring ONE floor.

We went to the buffet for dinner, and let’s just say everyone went to heaven. There was SO much food, and tables everywhere. There was Japanese food, Chinese, American, Canadian, Korean and SOOOOOOOOOO much more.

It was more delicious than the ones you buy at restaurants. I think by the time the fiasco with the hunters and rogues are over, every single one of us will be obese.... actually even more than that. Actually we will be both fit and fat seeing as the floors are so huge it takes like an hour or two to go from one side to another.

The vamps that cooked for us and served us because it’ll take a long time to walk to one place to another were really really kind. I think I have yet to see someone in our packs saying they hate it here.

The sluts from Liam's pack really did enjoy it here, considering that the bedrooms were soundproof and the REALLY huge strip mall. I think there were at least 17 fights in stores for a certain clothes in just 6 hours. 

Awesome right??!?!? 

***********************************************************************************************************

-1:30 pm -

3 and a half more hours till the formal dinner. All the girls are like having a full body makeover by the vamps in the spa. I saw and their very very good at their job. Some are even learning from them.

Walking to my room, the hallway was completely deserted because everyone was everywhere that’s not the bedroom hallways....literally.

I was almost to my bedroom when I was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the bedroom I was passing. Shrieking I fought back but for some reason I couldn’t move than a cloth was put to my mouth. My surroundings turned completely black as I fell unconscious.

************************************************************************************************************

WARNING:

DUN DUN DUN WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!? TELLLL ME SOMEBODY I DONT KNOW =O JOKE READ ON MY LOVELY FANS!!!!!!!!!!BTW THIS IS A KINDA R@PE SCENE SKIP TILL YOU HIT ANOTHER LINE OF STARS LIKE THE ONE ABOVE B4 CONTINUEING

-10 minutes later-

I jolted awake looking around frantically, but couldn’t move. My face had a confused expression, when my gaze went down I screamed... my hands were tied together at the top of my head. My legs were tied apart and I was...............