The Plan

I’m so happy =)!! Over 2500 reads and 13 votes... I know your all thinking that’s so less but I’m still proud of myself hmph anddd I’m sooo sorry guys I suck so bad at make long chapters I’m gonna try to make them longer now if possible

btw *sighs* I don’t understand my logic but somehow everyone is still in high school even though they’re 19 now....just pretend they all started school a year late or they all somehow failed a grade and they’re all in grade 12 now oopsies daisies? o-o

 Well good luck me :O

_________________________________________________________________________________

Brianna's POV

After my confrontation with Liam, I swore to never be with Liam ever again unless he has an extremely good reason for acting the way he is right now. Otherwise I’m gonna move on for now. I went to Taylor's room to talk to him for abit about what happened.

"Tay?" I called out hesitantly.

"Sup, Anna" Taylor looked at me curiously.

I looked at the floor sadly and sat on his bed when he told me to, "I don’t understand why Liam hates me so much, he said he won’t be with ever. What did I do to him?

Tay answered thoughtfully, "It has nothing to do with you, Anna, that boy is just wrong in the head."

I said, "But -"

"No 'buts', there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, anyone will agree with me that other than Liam of course and its Liam that has a problem, I mean you’re hot, badass, smart, and a legend. What kind of a**hole would deny that, especially when they’re mates? Him obviously. He has something wrong with him. Believe me, your perfect."

"Ewwww" I said putting a disgusted face on and laughing, "your my brother, why are you checking me out."

"Ha Ha very funny Anna, go to bed, we have school tomorrow"

"Kay thanks for the advice, night Tay."

"Anytime, night Anna."

*************************************************************************************************************

-Arriving at school-

My pack roared into the school parking lot, some on motorcycles including me and the others in cars, with Liam's pack behind me. Liam's pack still hasn’t met the rest of my pack yet, some were on vacation right now. We were all in the same grade sadly meaning I might have classes with Liam.

Tate wasn’t joking when he said he was gonna make it up to me. In fact it was starting to become annoying. Snow said in my head, at least he wasn’t a jerk like he was in the past. Yea that’s true I thought back to her.

When we parked, everyone and I mean everyone was staring at our pack and the other packs, the girls with lust for the boys and disgust at the girls. The boys with lust for the girls, and disgust for the boys. You know how I said my pack has no sluts? Sadly I can’t say the same for our school *cries* Snow laughed at the comment.

Everyone crowded around Liam's pack but stayed away from us, cuz we’re the 'badass' group and according to the humans, you have to kill your family to join. Snow said in my head I’ll never understand human logic thank god I’m a wolf. lol lucky you Snow I said in my head doing a mental smile.

My pack walked into the school to go to our lockers that were all side by side while the other pack swarmed with humans still, tried to get to the office. Liam was soaking up all the sluts’ attention, they were all surrounding him and he currently was sucking one of their faces off.