The Aftermath

OH MY GOD$^(^@^$&$)@(&@)$(()@$ I SUCCEEDED TO 3 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NXT IS FOUR...THAT’S GONNA BE HARD

Oooooooooomg I couldn't decide what to wriiiiiiiiite I know what's at the end but not in the middle *look of horror* so I just decided to write what happened after the prank

________________________________________________________________________________

Principal Oldy's POV

I was completely FURIOUS. I had trusted them to do a kind and welcoming speech instead I... I get a mess in my gym!!!!!!!! I HAD TO TRUST THOSE DELINQUENTS!!!

There were still some students left in the gym, I screamed at the top of my lungs at them, "EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WILL NOT BE LEAVING THIS GYM UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY SPOTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of them spluttered, "But... but we didn’t do it."

"NO BUT YOU WERE LAUGHING NOW GET A MOVE ON IT!!!!"

Their faces were full of shock, disbelief and anger but they moved to clean the gym.

***********************************************************************************************************

Every student left in the gym POV

The principal screamed at us, "EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WILL NOT BE LEAVING THIS GYM UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY SPOTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?" I thought.

***********************************************************************************************************

Leo and Sora's POV

We laughed at what happened at the speech but we were so thinking, WE COULDVE DONE BETTER THAN THAT!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Brianna's POV

When we got home, we were greeted by a hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious sight. Liam hadn’t even bothered to get clean before confronting us about our oh so wonderful speech.

His face was completely red in anger; his eyes were strangely not black like it usually is when werewolves were angry. 

He screamed at us, "WHAT THE HE11 WAS THAT FOR?!?!? YOU FREAKIN B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My brother and boys growled at him furiously, Theo growled out, "YOU WILL NOT....

"SPEAK TO...." Tommy continued.

And finished together, "OUR SISTER LIKE THAT!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU MUTT?!?" Liam snarled in his alpha tone.

The twins spoke together again, their voice strained by the pain of going against the alpha tone, "YOU HEARD US!!!!"

Liam growled and took a step towards us, but Sky pushed him into the wall creating a hole connecting to the kitchen where the rents were sitting and eating, they looked at us shocked by seeing a flying, dirty alpha and yelling, "WATCH YOUR TONE WHEN TALKING TO MY PACK, ALPHA WOLFE, MUST I REMIND YOU WHO ALLOWED YOU ONTO MY TERRITORY?!?!?" Sky yelled at him in his alpha tone.

"You did but -" Liam was cut off by Sky.

"AND WHO ASKED FOR OUR PROTECTION??"

"I did but -”

"AND WHO ACCEPTED EVEN THOUGH WE HATE YOUR PACK AND DIDN’T WANT TO DO IT??"

"You did but -"

"EXACTLY SO YOU WILL TREAT MY PACK WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE ESPECIALLLY WHEN SINCE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US DIDNT WANT TO ALLOW YOU TO COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"