Moving In

Sorry for the late update been so busy lately with school, and all the exams coming up >< 

__________________________________________________________________________

*3 years later*

Brianna's POV

I sighed, my old pack, the Moonlight Pack, was moving in with my new pack, The Shadow Pack. I have to see all those a**holes again, I hoped and hoped I’d never see them again but of course with my luck I had to be seeing them again.

My new pack was the best pack ever, with me, I became beta a year after I joined, and we became the strongest pack in the world. Everyone hates my old pack for what they did to me. The Shadow pack is truly a family, everyone supports your decision, comforts you and we never abandon each other. They of course don’t know about the vampires I met that day or that I nearly got raped since I promised not to tell anyone about them.

I smiled as I thought of my closest pack member, my brothers from another mother. They helped me become the best fighter in our pack, our weapons maker, the trainer and the badass. I was now the hottest girl in the pack but I’m not a slut. My pack calls me Anna now and our pack doesn’t have sluts in it happily.

Our alpha, Sky. The twin jokers, Theodore and Thomas. The wise one, Taylor. They were the closest people to me in the pack and as I said before my brothers from another mother.

"ANNA", shouted Sky. "COME DOWN AND GREET ALPHA WOLFE AND BETA SNOW."

"coming!!," I called back sweetly and walked down the stairs to the living room as I walked down my old pack's eyes were on me the entire way. "DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER THINGS TO STARE AT!!!!!!!!!!!" I snapped at them.

"Bri....?" a voice said and I looked at my brother whose eyes were wide open with surprise, happiness, and relief.

*********************************************************************************************************

Sky's POV

I watched proudly as Anna walked down the stairs with elegance and pride while everyone's eyes were on her. When we greeted them at the door, the entire pack was glaring at their pack with hatred and disgust remembering what they did to Anna.

 "DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER THINGS TO STARE AT!!!!!!!!!!!" she snapped at them and I chuckled under my breath.

"Bri....?" a voice said and I saw Anna look at that person with hatred and pain. The guy's eyes were filled with surprise, happiness and relief.

*********************************************************************************************************

Tate's POV

I was in the living room for the shadow pack's beta and best fighter to come down. I don’t understand why the other pack keeps glaring at us, we never did anything to them. Their beta is a legend in our pack and supernatural world with the way he saved tons of other packs from destruction.

Imagine when I heard Alpha Sky call down a girl. When she answered, I looked confused because the voice sounded so familiar but I couldn’t place it. As the girl walked down, I was shocked because the girl looked so much like Bri.... no it was Bri.

I whispered hoarsely, "Bri..."my eyes were full of surprise, happiness and relief. 

Wait... my sister was their beta.... she is a legend....she's their best fighter.... I’m so proud of her.

*********************************************************************************************************

Liam's POV

Nooooooooo why did she have to be here. Hotter than ever too. I was hoping I’d never see her again. I thought I could avoid her till the day I died. Why did she have to be here? Why why whyyyyyyyy.

I can’t believe she's a legend in our world though, I’m so proud of her, but I’m going to stay away from her as long as I can I hope she stays away from me.

*********************************************************************************************************

Unknown POV

OMG she is so hot, I’m so going to make her fall in love with me and break her heart as soon as I tap that ass of hers. I'll be a legend in my pack; I can see it now, The One who broke a Legend's heart. 

I just hope my dumb alpha doesn’t interfere with my plan, being her mate and all and all will be well. I snickered silently. She won’t see it coming at all. None of them will.

*********************************************************************************************************

Unknown POV

Jesus, I sighed and rolled my eyes, it’s just a freaking girl, an annoying one at that. She just keeps interfering with our plans. 

Hmmm, maybe...just maybe.... no.....this plan will work. I laughed evilly in my head, the world should say goodbye to Brianna Snow now, and they’ll never see her ever again now.

________________________________________________________________________

I wonder who they are ~~~

I just love making you guys wonder who the unknown people are...hehe

Comment. Vote. Fan.