Confrontation

Here you go

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is after the packs introduce themselves and blah blah blah I’m too lazy to write you know them all anyways. This is when Brianna bumps into Liam by himself

Brianna's POV

"Liam" I said coldly.

"Brianna," he said just as coldly.

"Miss me?" I questioned sarcastically.

Liam laughed coldly, "not a bit."

Well that hurt, I thought, oh well, what did I expect? For him to change for me... Actually you did, my wolf said. Oh shush, I know I did.

"BRIANNA!!" Liam snapped angrily.

I sneered, "What?"

"Are you done daydreaming? You *diot," Liam said glaring at me.

"Yes, I am," I glared at him furiously, "in fact, I hate you, and I wish you weren't my mate either, and I thought you could change for me...obviously I thought wrong. Goodbye mate!" I sneered. As I walked away, tears welled up in the corner of my eye but didn’t fall down. I wish he changed for me.

***********************************************************************************************************

Liam's POV

As Bri walked away, I tried to run up to her and tell her I wasn’t the one saying all those, but my body refused to move. My wolf said to me, I can’t talk to her either someone is controlling our body.

What???!!! I cried out in my head. Who?? And Why???

I don’t know?!?! My wolf cried out sadly.

I yelled in my head. WHOEVERS IN MY HEAD BETTER GET OUT. NOOOW!!!

Surprisingly a voice came in my head, it was a creepy voice that I couldn’t tell if it was male or female, I am not done with you yet, Liam Wolfe, you are extremely vital to our mission until we are done, you cannot be with your mate.

What?? I snapped angrily at the voice but it didn’t answer back

______________________________________________________________________________

How is it?? :) 

Wonder what mission they’re talking bout ~~ *wink wink*

Well you got to figure it out yourself orrrr wait for the updates :O

Comment. Vote. Fan.