She's Gone...?

Liam's POV

I watched and laughed as the ugly freak ran away from me and my insults, I didn’t want an ugly mate like her but I still felt some guilt when I saw her crying due to our mate bond. My wolf ranted in my head, YOU GOD DAMN A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?! SHE WAS OUR MATE! GET HER BACK GET HER BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! He howled in agony. I ignored him.

Tate turned to look at me apologetically and shook his head sadly, "I'm sorry man, I have no idea what was going on with her head at that time and what made her say that..." he trailed off.

"It's ok, Tate," I said, frowning slightly at his unhappiness, "you can't control that freak anyways, it wasn't your fault. C’mon, let’s go back to the pack house and get her to cook us dinner."

"Wait!" Brittany called out and flung herself on me, "Liam, let’s do something else while the whore cooks us dinner..." she purred in my ear seductively.

A flash of anger went through me when I heard her insult my mate, but I ignored it and smirked thoughtfully,"Hmmm... That’s not a bad idea at all." Brittany grinned.

-15min later-

I was making out with Brittany, about to have sex with her, when I heard someone yell...LIAM WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

I growled at Tate even though he wasn't there and muttered to Brittany, “be right back, babe, I’ll go see what Tate wants first." She frowned but said nothing as I walked away.

Tate's POV

I was still staring at the note in my hand in horror as a pissed off Liam walked in and roared, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" but frowned when he saw my face and asked anxiously, "What's wrong?"

I stuttered slightly as I choked out," she's...she's gone....my sisters gone...and it’s my...my fault" and collapsed on the ground crying and thinking, please come back Brianna I never meant any of those things I’m sorry please come back home I’ll make it up to you please Bri I’m begging you come home...

I saw Liam reading the note angrily:

Dear pack,

I can't stand seeing you guys anymore. I thought...deep inside of you guys you loved me, apparently I thought wrong I’m leaving like you wanted me to and I’m never coming back

Hatefully,

Brianna

I said, "What are we going to do Liam? My sisters gone."

"Nothing, leave that whore alone," was his response.

My body filled with absolute rage at my best friend; "SHE'S MY SISTER, DONT CALL HER A WHORE!!" I punched him in the face and stormed out the room.

Liam's POV

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my wolf cried in agony, WHY DID YOU DO IT??? WHY??

I mentally snarled at my wolf, we don't need that b*tch, she's unworthy of our attention and doesn't deserve to be our mate my wolf was about to argue back with me but I blocked him out and returned back to Brittany.

_______________________________________________________________________________

He’s an a**hole isn’t he? :/

Plz plz plz comment I have absolutely NO CLUE how my story is going