Increasing Mystery

Moooooore mystery on the vamps and a conversation that includes Brianna's old pack

Unknown POV

"YOUR MAJESTY" I shouted in earnest,” are you sure it was ok to let them talk to that girl all about us? What happens if she tells all the other werewolves??"

The Queen turned elegantly to me, "I am absolutely positive, my child, I have complete faith in the girl that was the only reason I let them tell her."

"Why her?"

"Because she will need us in the future, she is destined to be great."

"When should we expect her?"

"Not for a few years. Rest easy, Little One." She reassured me. "I will inform the rest of our kin when it is time."

***********************************************************************************************************

Unknown POV

"Your highness" the vampire bowed.

I turned and faced the vampire that was bowing, "what news do you bring me?"

"The hunters are gathering with the rogues, they plan to attack the wolves, than all the other supernaturals," he said in a hurry, "they plan to attack us last, knowing that our kin is more powerful than the others."

I frowned, "thank you, you may go now" 

He bowed once again and left the room. I stood there thinking, it is soon time to stop hiding, my love will need me more than ever, and together we shall save the supernatural world once again.

***********************************************************************************************************

Tate's POV

I sat anxiously in the pack house waiting for the meeting to start. It's been a week since my sister ran away and I've searched and searched for her with no luck. I haven't slept that much since she left. No thanks for that no good for nothing former best friend Liam, I thought darkly.

Liam hadn't even bothered to search for her; all he's done was be a manwhore as usual. Some of the pack members had help me search, the ones that actually regretted the way they acted, while the others not so much (the sluts really). The current alpha, Liam's father, had called the pack meeting today when he found out Brianna was missing.

The alpha stormed into the room with my parents and his mate on his tail. I paled when I saw my parents; I knew I was going to get hell from them when they find out why Bri left.

"QUIET!!" he yelled, everyone shut up, "as you have all know, Brianna Snow ran away a week ago because of the way she has been treated I heard. Know one thing. I. Am. Ashamed. Of. You. All. For treating her this way. Especially you Liam, you are my own son. How do you expect to lead a pack if you cannot keep the wellbeing of one person. And Tate." I bowed my head in shame, "you’re her brother! How could you treat her that way?"

My parents looked at me brokenly, their eyes red from crying at the loss of their princess, "Why Tate, why??"

Tears fell from the corner of my eyes, "I don't know Ma, Pa, I don’t know.  But I’m sorry, if there’s one thing in the entire world I can change its treating my sister like trash when I should have treated her like a princess, like she deserves." My parents rushed at me and hugged me tightly while tears still fell from all of our faces.

The alpha, John said, "Liam, don’t you have anything to say about this?"

"Nope," Liam said and went back to sucking the slut's face. John just sighed and left the room while my parents glared at him.

**********************************************************************************************************

Liam's POV

My father asked me, "Liam, don’t you have anything to say about this?"

"Nope," I said and went back to sucking what’s-her-face's name's face. I thought I just couldn't do it.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Comment Vote Fan :)