A B S O L U T I O N

Depuis le début

"Why do you call me princess?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"I'm not complaining. I just want to know why you call me that."

"You're my princess, the kind and fair maiden who doesn't know that she needs to be treated like royalty."

He's intelligent, but flusters at the mention of you hugging him.

"I just wish you were here, Saeran."

"Hmmm? I thought you were fine with just my voice?"

"I change my mind. I wish you were here for me to cuddle."

He choked on his spit and tried to cough it out.

"W-W-what?!?! C-cuddle???"

You giggled at his state. Even though he couldn't be seen, you can imagine how he's dealing with your sudden attack.

Somehow, looking at Saeyoung evoked a short clip of the happiness you had while calling Saeran. You guessed it was just the resemblance, but Saeyoung also strived to make you smile.

Who knows? Maybe you were attracted to both brothers???

Having two partners didn't seem like a bad idea once you thought about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)."

He stood in front of the apartment with bloodshot eyes and messy hair. Every ounce radiating off of him signaled a deep flutter from your blood pumping organ. His eyes softened as you met his gaze. Looking into him, he wasn't broken.

He was fighting.

Fighting to be with you, the man wanted to do everything in order to prove that his love for you wouldn't die. Even when the final day comes, he knew it would never perish.

"Saeran."

The beautiful man internally sighed at the sound of your voice. He craved all of it, all of you. From your flowing hair to the delicate tips of your fingers. You were his toxic poison, the strong flood of passion that drove him insane.

"I miss them. I missed listening to your voice before going to bed. I missed you teasing me about ice-cream. I missed your laughs, (Y/N). I missed it all, and I'm miserable without you. Just please forgive me. "

By the time he finished talking, you teared up. You wanted to say the same things towards him. Instead of replying, you ran towards him and grabbed onto his torso. Neither of you cared if you wet his shirt from crying.

He just wanted to hold you in his arms.

While you enjoyed the feeling of worries floating away, and focused on the warmth seeping from Saeran.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You forgave him. You've forgiven the things his demon has sputtered into your face. Looking at both of your situations, you've realized how useless it was to make more drama. He missed you and begged for forgiveness. You craved his being, accepting the countless apologies he's made. Accepting his flaws and all, you just wanted him back as a lover and partner.

Nothing would ever stand in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, the news didn't go well with Rika and Magenta. Their target changed from altering Saeran to destroying you. You were a nuisance to their plan. A total burden on their plan to eliminate the R.F.A.

The human emotion of love was seen to them as an opportunity to make their target blind and useless.

It was a matter of time for them to use the bomb for good use.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to include the bomb. It was mandatory so I'm sorry for those who will start cursing at Rika. In her defense, she was created to be hated, she can't do anything about it. (In author's opinion)

Should I download the Amino app for Mystic Messenger???!?!??!? Would you guys actually follow me???

Angelica will be the name of the new kitty. If you don't like the name, then replace it with Charlotte. I'm not gonna type '(Angelica/ Charlotte)', for the benefit of my poor fingers that have been typing papers non-stop this past week. I'll do that when I'm going to edit it.

Next update around 1.7K-1.9K votes. Encourage others if you haven't done so.

Vote, comment, and add to your reading lists!!!!

Stay fierce. Stay awesome!

Goldfish out!~
.... plup....plup....plup....