My life with a new baby Girl!

Start from the beginning

"hey what's going on?" asked sleepy Ricky "ordering Pizza" i said "i wanted a kiss" whined Ricky "fine" joked Kian "no get off me you noob" said Ricky "get your own Ricky, Kian" i said "i already did his name is Andrea" he said looking at her "you calling me a dude?" laughed Andrea "yes he is" Joked Jack "smooth Kian" said Andrea "i was kidding" said Kian "I know" laughs Andrea.

"my lips are waiting, My love" said Ricky "here" i said kissing him "much better" he laugh's "guys my mom is calling me"  i said concerned "mom what's the matter?" i said my mom was crying "you sister got hurt pretty bad during Soccer and she is in serious condition and the Doc said..." mom trailed off crying "mom what is it? is Chrissy okay mom MOM PLEASE ANSWER ME!" i said crying "honey I'm sorry..." mom said "please tell me she didn't..." i stopped from saying the word.

"yeah she did, the ball hit her pretty hard in the head and someone kicked her too" she said "she dosen't deserve to Die" i said crying "i know honey, i agree with you but she was a good Sister to you and kind hearted and loved Jc" mom said "Yeah i know she loved Jc now she won't meet him" i said looking at Jc "that's the hardest thing about it" said mom crying again "mom please stop crying, you are going to make me cry" i said whipping my eyes

"well text me or call me with the details where her funeral is mom okay? i will alert the fans on Twitter" i said "Okay love you Bethany" mom said "Love you too mom" i said hanging up crying "what happened?" asked Ricky "My, My sister she-" i said cutting myself off from tears foaming my eyes "what about your sister?" asked Jc "she, she died" i said everyone was quite "don't mind me asking but how?" said Trevor "a soccer ball hit her on the head and someone kicked her as well" i said "what the fudge?" said Sam "yeah better believe it cause its true" i said leaning  on Ricky's shoulder

"I can't believe this happened" i whispered "i know" whispered Ricky the door bell rang "Pizza is here" said Sam "i need help" he said "I got it" said Connor "thank's bud" said sam "sign here please" said the girl "Connor can you do it for me" said Sam "yeah sure" said Connor signed his name and his phone number and wrote give me a call "smooth" whispered Kat 'thanks' he said.

We ate in silence Zoe asleeping on Jen lap "I'm done" i said taking the baby from Jen "Okay I'll take your plate when I'm done" said Ricky "thanks" i said kissing his head "too much prouduct" i said coughing "sorry" said Ricky tilting his head to kiss me. "common little Zoe" i said to my baby

I sat in the baby's room  singing a lullaby so she can go to sleep "goodnight my little Princess" i whispered kissing her forehead and walked out I walked into my room and took out my phone and looked at all me and Chrissy's photos "she was so happy, why did she have to go" i whispered to the sealing if she can hear me. then i decide to download all of her music off ITunes to remember her by "this is for you my beloved sister" i said.

~at the funeral~

"thank you for coming with me Ricky" I said carrying the baby "of course" he said holding my hand "here's the Dillon Family" said my Aunt "Hey Aunt Lynda how are you" i said hugging her "everything is doing fine" she said hugging Ricky "that's good" i said walking to see my parents "mom Dad!" i called hugging them "Hi kid" said my dad "hi dad" i said "hello darling" said my mom "how's the baby holding up" asked mom "she's doing pretty well" i said "that's good i wanna hold my granddaughter" she said "here mom" i said giving her Zoe and going over to my sister's casket and crying on Ricky's shoulder "i can't believe she's gone" i whispered "I know it's hard to believe" he said fighting the tears.

"It's not good to hold the tears" i said "i know" he said "just let them out" i said "and i know guys don't cry but common" I added and for the first time I saw Ricky Cry crying on my shoulder "it's okay Ricky" i said hugging him and he hugging me the O2L gang came in and the Girls wearing Black, the girls did their makeup dark colors and their nails dark. "Hey guys" said Kat "Hey Kat" i said whipping my tears "she looks beautiful" said Sam "yeah inside and out" i said crying.