Dance practice ((Rocky))

I lazily threw my leg over the arm rest that was in the corner of the dance room.

Astro was currently practicing their dancing in the room and I was stuck chilling in the corner.  I sighed loudly and got the attention of minhyuk.

"What are you sighing about?" He chuckled. I didn't answer and just rolled my eyes.

"How much longer will I have to waste my day away?"

"Just another hour so stop whining or I'll make it two" he warned.

"You can't do that!" I pretened to be hurt and shout. He brattily nodded his head and smirked.

"I have all the power."

"I'll just ask jinwoo then" he looked defeated as he swoshed me away. "Fine he has all the power"

"Well, him and the manager" I corrected. He rolled my eyes, again.

"How 'bout you practice with us?" He offered. I hesitated to say yes, I've always been a bit shy with dancing.

The whole idea made me a bit scared honestly. He pulled me from my current position on the couch and started lightly dragging me towards the mirror.

"Ok this is the easiest part" he started hoping and making cute faces. "your great boyfriend made it, so you know its the best" he winked and the rest of the group groaned at him. I too, rolled my eyes at him.

A hour of lots of stupid dancing and silly movement passed and I was more than happy.

"yay! Food time!" was the first thing i shouted before pulling minhyuk out of the sweaty room to get changed.

"hurry hurry" I rushed.

He looked over at me as I threw his clean clothes at him.

"I'm not going to move if you keep rushing me" I nodded my head and let him do his thing.

after about six minutes of boring waiting and the occasionally asking if he was done, he walked out of the changing room.

"lets go hungry-hippo" I playfully hit his shoulder at the stupid name.

---------------------
ewewewewewewewewewewewew
sorry i dont ever write here anymore

but for TheaSasaki if you even remember, sorry it took so long.