Date ((Jinjin)) part.1

"Hurry up Trinity " Jinjin whined walking in the bathroom to tell you to hurry up on your makeup.

"Calm down boy" you said fixing your eyeliner. You two were going on a the first date in a while and he was sure impatient.

"Your taking too long on your stupid makeup" he said hugging you from behind.

"Stop whining you baby" you said smacking his arms. He chuckled against your neck. You finished you makeup after many minutes of jinjin whining.

"Gahhh that took forever" he said putting his jacket on.

"Stop whining like a baby" you said lightly slapping his arm. He decided that you two should walk instead of taking the car because the restaurant isn't that far from your house. You two slowly walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

"What!!" You gasped once you reached the restaurant seeing that it was closed. "I thought you said it was opened today" he scratched the back of his neck.

"They said it would be open" he said starting at the pice of paper hanging on the door.

He decided that you two should go to a calm but not as nice restaurant which was fine with you because you didn't really like going anywhere fancy instead.

"That was one crazy trip just to get here" he said once he sat down across from you. You both happily laughed and started getting ready to order.

------------------------------------
KAHHHH This was not cute at all this was cringe worthy

For @literallywonwoo sorry it was really short and kind of stupid I really can't be cute