Noona ((SanHa))

"Venus noona~" Sanha's voice ran through the house.

"For the last time, Sanha, I'm younger than you, you can't call me noona" I closed my laptop as he trotted into my room.

"But I like to call you noona" he childishly whined. That sounded like some type of fetish coming from a baby.

"Just stop" I said blushing at the thought of him having a fetish for calling me noona.

"Why? And are you blushing?" He scooted closer and pinched my cheeks. "Awwwww you are, how cute" he said kissing my nose.

"Stop" I said pushing him off and getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

"Please don't be mad at me" he sang as he skipped behind me as we walked to the kitchen. 

"It's not that" I said opening the fridge.

"Is it the fact that I call you noona?" He said back hugging me and nuzzling his head in my neck. He breathed in sending shivers down my back. "Please tell me if it is I'll stop I promise" he said against the smooth skin on my neck.

"It just, doesn't sound right to me I guess" I sighed.

"How that not sound right" he let out a little giggle.

"I don't know. Just like your 15 and it sounds like some kind of fetish. And it just kind of made uncomfortable" I said looking down embarrassed. He turned us around so he could hold my shoulders.

"You're too cute Venus. I'm so sorry I made you uncomfortable" he said s he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "by the way what does fetish mean?" he said tilting his head to the side.

"it-uh, it means" I tried to say it in most innocent way for him. It felt weird talking to him about stuff like this. "can I not" I looked down embarrassed.

"I'll just ask jinwoo hyung what it means, its fine" he said pushing my hair out of my face.

"noooo" I said hugging him so he wouldn't leave.

"then tell meee" he said cutely holding on to my waist.

"well, can we just talk about this later in the relationship" I stuck out my bottom lip, hoping my pouting would make him let the subject slide.

"fine, you can tell me later while we cuddle" he kissed my forehead and let go of me and went to go sit on the couch.

"That is a time for peace! Not being uncomfortable!!!" I screamed. I heard his little kid laugh in the other room.

"You're too cute!" he screamed back.

----------------------------------------------
I'm pretty proud of this chapter idk why. I'm hoping that as the book goes on I'll get better though.

Later darling~