juice box ((SanHa))

Your POV
"Class please welcome, rose to our class" my teacher said as I stood awkwardly next to her. A spur of mumbles came from the class I lightly waved. "Ok rose please sit next to Sanha" she pointed to a boy with light orange hair. I quickly walked over to the table. I bowed a little and sat down.

"I feel like I've seen you before." I head him mumble.

'Ya because you have seen before' I said in my mind. He kept looking at me intensely.

"Can't quite put my finger on it" he mumbled to himself again.

long ago 
"Attention class, Welcome rose to our class" she lightly pushed my back to stand in front of the class.

"Hello, I'm rose and I came from the, uh, America" I forgot how to say a couple words.

"Ok rose you can sit by Sanha. Sanha please raise your hand." A little boy with a polka dot sweater raised his hand. "Go on" she lightly pushed my back. I slowly walked over to the table full of boys.

"Hello in Sanha, my hyungs call me the flower boy" the little boy who raised his hand started talking. I did a little hand wave and stared looking at the teacher.

I pointed to the chair and asked him to scoot his over so I can as well sit down which he did very messily.

SanHa's POV
"And my hyungs taught me how to draw a cute kitty" I said taking out my notebook to show my friends.

"Ok rose you can sit by Sanha. Sanha please raise your hand." I heard my name so I raised my hand.

"Hello." I heard a girl say. I looked up and saw a girl with cute little brown pigtails.

"Uh-hello I am uh-Sanha, my hyungs call me the flower boy" she is so pretty I couldn't make many words come out of my mouth. Hopefully she didn't notice my nervousness.

"Can you scoot your chair a little I need to sit here" she pointed next to me.

"Oh ya sure" I said scooting over, almost falling over my feet in the process.

At lunch-
"Sit with me rose" I said patting the seat next to me.

"I was going to go sit with some other girls" I said pointing behind me to the group of girls waiting for me.

"So you don't like me anymore." I said sticking out my lower lip, pouting.

"It's not that I don't like you I just have other friends that I want to hang out with right now" she said walking away.

"Don't want to hang out with me huh" I said getting up with my juice pouch.
I slowly walked over to the table she was staying at.

"Excuse me, rose" I bitterly spat her name. She turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Did you come to sit with me Sanha?" She said scooting over.

"No" I said squirting the juice pouch at her face.

"Yoon Sanha!" the teacher yelled.

"But she started it miss" I said pointing to rose sitting on the floor crying.

"You better be telling the truth Mr.Yoon" she said walking over to rose.

"Mrs. Rose please come with me" she said grabbing her hand and helping her up.

After lunch/recess

"Yoon Sanha please come to the office" the loud speaker said.

"Bye Sanha, see you tomorrow" Mrs. Choi said as I walked out. I silently walked down the halls to the office. I saw my hyung waiting for me by the front door with a grumpy look on his face (we're just going to say that Sanha has a older brother )

"Hey SoonHa hyung" said as he finally saw me.

"We need to go home" he said grabbing my hand an walking out with me.

At their home-

"Why the heck did you squirt the juice pouch at the new girl" he said with a flame in his eye.

"Because." I said crossing my arms.

"That is no reason to do that" he said trying to keep calm. "It's her first day of a new school, in a new country and your being very mean"

"She made me mad"

"That's no reason to be mean to her" he said squatting in front of me. "I bet it's hard on her and her family so please be nice"

"Fine" I grumbled.

That next day she didn't come to school.

And the next day.......

And the next......

She never came back to school. As the days went by I still worried about her.

Present day-  Rose's POV

"I know where I've seen you" Sanha stood up abruptly. "You were in elementary class!" I shouted. I stood up and hugged her tightly

"Can't- breath-"

"Oh ya sorry" he said letting go and patting her shoulder.

"Yeah" She said taking a step back.

"Because in elementary I made you mad so you left" he twiddled his thumbs.

"I didn't leave because of that silly" I poked his chest. "I left because my grandma needed me"

"Oh god thanks." He looked so relieved.
"Can I do something?"he looked down on me (because he's like 5'11. Why so tall baby lol)

"Uhh sure I guess"

He nodded and leaned down and softly kissed my lips he quickly pulled away and blushed bright red.

"I've been waiting for so long to do that" he gigged girly and grabbed my hand then smiled the most happiest smile ever.

----------------------------------------------
I feel like this was really rushed. AND SUCKED A LOT BUT I CANT HELP IT IVE RE DONE IT LIKE SEVEN TIMES AND IT STILL SUCKS