Dance partner ((sanha))

SanHa pov-
"Hello boys" manger-nim said as he walked in with some girls following. We all stopped what we were doing and looked at him. "Astro will be doing a show in three weeks time" we all groaned at the thought of doing another boring show in Korea. "Ya ya ya, I get it doing shows are boring but this time we have some company" he said motioning towards the girls behind him. "I will leave now, I expect that all of you get along perfectly" he said pointing at the girl on the far left. She just rolled her eyes in response.

'Wow she's really rude, I hope she's not my partner' I thought as I looked at the girls.

Manger-nim left after handing jinjin-hyung and note that said who our partners would be.

"Ok we'll start off with the eldest, MJ- hyung" he looked down at the paper "MJ-hyung will be with....... Jess" he looked up. A small girl shyly walked up and stood next to MJ-hyung.

"Next is me," he smiled "I will be with.........Emma" (don't mind me shamelessly putting myself with my bias) he looked up and his partner walked over too him.

After a few minutes there were only two people in each line. Me and rocky-hyung, rude girl and a small girl with pink hair. 'I hope I get the pink haired girl' I said crossing my fingers because I didn't want the rude girl.

"Rocky you will be with Annabelle" he said motioning to the pink haired girl. She happily skipped over to Rocky and stood next to him. 'Great I'm going to be with rude girl' I thought slowly walking over to her.

'She's small' (everyone is small compared to him) I thought looking down at her. She just stood there and waited for the next instruction.

"Hello" I whispered still looking at her.

"Don't" she said not looking up. 'Ok then' I thought as I looked back at moonbin-hyung.

The next week- After practice-
"Hey everyone we should go out to eat." MJ-hyung said getting everyone's attention by clapping his hands.

"I can't," Savanah said getting ready to leave.

"Whyyyy" Jinwoo-hyung said putting a arm over Savanah's shoulders. He has grown kinda close to her in the past week. Every time I see them getting all close with each other there's a weird feeling in my stomach.

"I don't want to" she said pushing his arm off. He pouted and kept trying to make her say yes. After a few minutes of him annoying her she said yes.

We all went to a pizza place to celebrate how much of the dance we've got done. Jinwoo sat next to Savanah and the weird feeling in my stomach is back.

"Hey MJ hyung can I talk to you outside for a second" I said pulling his arm.

"Sure" once we got outside I explained the feeling I had in my stomach when I saw jinjin with Savanah.

"Awww little maknae has a crush" he said patting my shoulder.

"I do not like Savanah in that way" I stomped my feet.

"Yes you do. You just don't want to admit it"I stomped grumpily back into the restaurant and say back down.

That night I didn't get much sleep. I was thinking about Savanah. 'Gosh I think MJ hyung is right I do like her' I groaned and tried to fall asleep.

For the next week I tried to get the thought of Savanah out of my head, it was kinda impossible because I've been spending most of the day with her practicing our routine. There was also a lot of teasing done by the hyungs.

"You still like her" dongmin said wrapping a arm around my shoulder. I nodded slowly, MJ told everyone about me liking Savanah and now everyone teases me about it. "You should make a move later" I shook my head and walked away. I heard him laugh as I walked out of the room to go get my makeup done.

The show was wonderful there were no mess ups during the dancing part and everyone stayed in character.

"That was amazing!" Savanah said coming up to me back stage and hugging me. I blushed and hugged her back.

"Awww the two love birds are finally getting together" Jinjin said clapping his hand slowly.

"WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!!" We screamed at the same time.

"Sure you aren't" I looked down at Savanah and her face was all pink. She quickly pulled away and went to go slap jinjin's arm. She then ran off cutely.

"Isn't she just the cutest" I said looking where she ran off to.

"So you like her as well" he mumbled walking away from me.

Later that night- Savanah's pov

"You should make a move on SanHa because we all know he won't make a move on you" jinjin oppa said sitting down on my bed.

"Easier said than done" I said throwing myself on the bed. "I'm like a raisin Cooke in a bowl of chocolate chip cookies" I groaned.

"Trust me he will eat anything kind of cookie" he said patting my stomach.

the next day-SanHa's pov

"MJ HYUNG WHERE DID YOU PUT MY COOKIE" I screamed trying to remember where MJ said my cookie was.

"In the fridge" he said from the living room.

"What kind of cookie you got there SanHa" jinjin said from the dinner table with Savanah sitting next to him.

"Raisin" I said munching on the cookie. He started laughing hysterically.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing but Savanah has something to say" he said running away after he pushed Savanah over to me.

"You and me are going on a date and your not saying no" she quickly said and then ran away. Gosh she so adorable.

------------------------------------------
For @crazeebanna
This took me a really long time to do because I have not been in the mood to write on wattpad lately
I've been on tumblr a lot though and that's not the best use of my time *awkward laughing in the background*

Also thanks a lot for 12k reads!! I'm so happy that so many of you read my book and enjoy it.