Zoo ((Rocky))

"Good morning Summer!" Rocky said as walked into our kitchen.

"Hey" I said kissing his cheek and giving him a long hug.

"What do you want to do today?" he questioned rocking us back and forth. I shrugged. "How 'bout the theater?"

"Too hot" I said shaking my head.

"Ok ok." He said patting my head. "Zoo?"

"Yes!" I said jumping a little bit. "We haven't been in so long!"

"Haha ok go get dressed" he said lightly pushing me off.

At the zoo- (this chapter is so rushed I'm sorry) 

"Minnie!! Can we go see the giraffes!!" I whined pulling his hand towards the exhibit.

"I wanna go see the snakes though" he whined, teasing my childish acts.

"You're such a meanie" I pouted stomping my feet like a baby.

"Fine." He said finally agreeing "we can go to the giraffe exhibit, but under one condition" I nodded quickly.

"You have to wear a couple sweatshirt with me" he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Really..... Why" I whined again. (Idk why I'm making you sound so childish I'm sorry)

"If you want to go to the giraffe exhibit first than you have to do what I say." He said taking his hand off. (Useless information by Emma)

"Fine lets just go to the snakes on first. I said giving up completely and letting him have his way.

"Good girl" he said patting my head. "Let's go" he said pulling me along with him.

"Wait Minnie this isn't the way to the snakes" I said looking at the African Safari theme around us.

"Did you really think I wouldn't take you to go see the giraffes first" he said looking back at me "I'm not that bad of a boyfriend, are I?"

"Nope! Your the best" I said kissing his cheek.

----------------------------
For @Sunny_Sammy423 hope you enjoyed it even if it was a little bit awkward and short I tried I guess.
Thank you all for being patient with my rare updates I'm really grateful ^^

It's literally the first week of school and I'm already ready for the break (in two weeks)

//god damn these are so long and like no one reads them I don't see a point
I still do them tho, like ?????//