Jealous ((Rocky))

"What do you mean you weren't talking to him?!!" Rocky said looking at me with angry eyes.

"I don't even know what your taking about" I said backing up a little hurt because I've done nothing.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. IM SO DONE WITH YOU! THIS STUPID RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!!" He shouted as he stomped out of our apartment.

"But," I said sliding down the wall. After blankly staring at the wall for a couple minutes I called over my brother and told him to come over quickly.

One he got to the apartment with a tub of ice cream and some sad movies for us to watch.

"I told you he is no good" he said helping me up.

"You never said that"

"I thought it" I looked at him like he was the most stupidest person in the world.

"AND YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO KNOW-" he slapped his hand on my mouth.

"Your way to loud" he said letting go.

The next night-

"MyungJun-ah it's time to go home"
((let's just say he's your brother))

"But I want to spend time with my beautiful little sister" he said pinching my cheeks.

"Shut up" I said sitting down.

"Can we watch more movies tonight" he said trying to do aegyo.

"Eww your so gross, stopppppp" I said playfully slapping his arm.

"Hey minnie-ah I'm here to get my su-" Rocky said walking into the apartment. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM AGAIN!!" He shouted pointing at MJ.

"Uh minhyuk that's my brother, not some random- WAIT IS HE THE PRESON YOU THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING ON YOU WITH!" I said kind of surprised because I thought he knew me and MJ were related.

"No" he said looking down.

"I'll just leave now" MJ said running out the door.

"Did you really think I would date that" I said pointing at the door.

"Hehe maybe" he said still looking down.

"That's kinda silly of you, now is it?" I said hugging him. He slowly nodded and hugged me back.

"You promise you won't cheat on me" he said looking at me finally.

"Well you are quite the catch, so I don't see any reason to cheat on you" I said kissing his cheek.

"That's all I get, even after you broke my heart" he sassily said. I shook my head and kissed his lips gently.

----------
For min_nie99

Sorry this was really short and kind of sucked. I hope you enjoyed it though.

I also couldn't think ok a title so I didn't put one. Hope you don't mind
Edit: NEVER MIND BRUH I CAME UP WITH A TITLE AND IT ONLY TOOK LIKE THREE MONTHS