I'm sorry ((jinjin))

"Yo my name is jinjin" your boyfriend said from behind you while you were looking through the clothes.

"Babe you've been saying that for like the past hour" you picked up a cute shirt.

"Ya, because your not paying attention to me" he whined.

"Well you're the one who wanted to go shopping." I put the shirt that was too small back.

"I know but I didn't want to go to this store" he stomped his feet.

"Fine we can leave, I can't find anything that fits me anyway" I said annoyed at jinwoo. I started to head out leaving jinwoo behind having him catch up to me.

"Why are you all upset now!?!?!" He said as we started walking over to the food court. 'I'm just annoyed at you because I can't do anything without you being all clingy' I sarcastically said in my mind.

"I'm not upset" I said looking through the menu.

"You sure seem upset"

"I'm fine." I said putting down the menu "did you see anything you wanted." I said trying to scoot the topic away.

--------at my home--------

"I had fun today" jinwoo said as we reached my front door. He tried to kiss me but I backed away.

"Ya" I said as I opened the door and walked in.

"What the heck" jinjin said as he looked at the closed door. "WHAT'D I DO?!?!?" he screamed in frustration. "Fine I guess your not coming back out so I'll go" he coldly said as he walked down the driveway.

Maybe I was a little too hard on him.
I am his first girlfriend, he's just never had the experience. I guess I was a little too hard.  ((I really don't know how to word this))

-------later that night--------

"RING RING RINGGGGGGG" my phone rang from the other side of the room.

I read the caller id "Jinwoo" I mumbled

"Hello." Short and simple no conversation

"Umm hello Jessi-ah" Moonbin's soft voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Uh hi, binnie. Why are you calling from jinwoo's phone?"

"I kinda need you to come to the dorm" it sounded urgent.

"Right now?"

"Yes right now." He hung up before I could finish.

"Fine" I said grabbing my coat.

----at their dorm----

"Ugh Moonbin why do you need me at this time of night" I said opening the front door.

"Hey noona" Sanha said as I walked in.

"Where is Bin"

"Right here" he said walking in "Jinwoo hyung needs you, like really badly" he said grabbing my hand.

"But-"

"No buts" he said dragging me to jinjin's room. "You, Make him happy." I nodded. "So go in there and make him happy again" he opened the door and lightly pushed me inside.

"Uh, Jinwoo" I said flipping the light switch on. He was laying on his bed, lightly snoring.

"Jinwoo......" I said poking his back.

"Go away you don't like me anymore" he grumbled into the pillow.

"Don't be silly" I said sitting down on the corner of the bed "it just that you were being super clingy and it was kinda annoying me" I said looking at the floor.

"You could of told me" he mumbled into the pillow.

"I'm sorry I guess I just thought you already knew" I head a little shuffling from behind me.

"That kind stupid" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know." I smiled smelling his manly sent as he put his head in my neck.

"So silly. And sorry for being annoying you are my first girlfriend and I don't really want you to leave" he said sniffing my neck.

"you're so weird" I said, trying to move from his grip.

"Noooooo don't leave" he said holding me tighter. "I love you" he childishly said.

"Ya ya ya yaaaaaaa I love you too"

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this kinda sucked it was rushed. Idk if I like it though. But because I have put a lot of effort into this chapter I shall publish it :)