I like you ((Dongmin))

Yo guys are such dongmin hoes but then again I am too so it's ok

"Hey Rikki" Sanha shouted waving his arms around.

I laughed and walked over to him. I guess I'm walking home with him tonight.

"I forgot again, what's the homework?" He asked once I reached him.

"Ahh you just have t-" my phone buzzed. I held up my index finger signaling that I need a moment.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey rikki," dongmin said from the other side. "Where are you?"

Oh shoot I was supposed to hang out with dongmin today.

"About that, Minnie, Sanha offered to take me home. Can you just walk home alone?" He sighed on the other side of the line.

"I guess I can. But I kinda wanted to show you something."

"You can show it to me next time I'm free" I said "ok?"

"Ok." He sounded a bit sad on the other side. I wonder if he's sad I ditched him. "But when's the next time you are free"

"I'm sorry, I don't really know" honestly I didn't, Sanha is always taking up my time. "I promise to tell you next time I am"

"Ok" he hung up. Weird, he's been acting different around me ever since I've been spending more time with Sanha.

"Ok so back to the homework-" Sanha said once I put my phone back in my pocket.

Jeez this boy.

back at your home

I threw my bag on the couch and lugged my body up the stairs.

I flopped on my bed and checked turned on my computer.

10 new notifications from Dongminnie

I sighed, this boy can never stop can he. I clicked on our chat box.

Dongminnie-
Why do you keep hanging
out with him?

Dongminnie-
Don't you know how I
feel?

Dongminnie-
Am I even still your friend?

Dongminnie-
Why do I try

Dongminnie-
Don't you know how much
I love you
-

I sighed looking at all of his messages.

Slickrik-
What do you mean?
Read 5:32
-

I tapped my fingers along the side of my computer waiting for his reply.

About five minutes passed and yet still no response.

I quickly got up and grabbed my bag, if he isn't going to answer me I will just get the answer from him.

I slipped out of my house, the cold night breeze brushed past my cheeks, the air tonight is refreshing. I walked down the streets making sure not to run into any posts.

Thankfully, his house is only a few blocks away from mine. I made it to his house and knocked on his door.

His mom opened the door.

"Hello, Rikki, are you here for dongmin?" She asked moving aside and letting me walk in.

"Uh, yeah. Is he in his room?" She nodded. I politely bowed and headed up to his room. I know exactly which room is his, I've been here a million and one times, I'm basically the family's new daughter by this point.

I quietly knocked on his door.

"Mom, I said I'm not in the mood for dinner. I'll just eat later" He groaned as I opened his door.

He sat on his bed, feel swinging off the side, his head faces the ceiling. He propped himself on his elbows and looked at me.

"Aren't you angry at me?" He grumbled and laid back down. I walked over to him and laid next to him.

"Aww, Minnie, where'd you get that idea?" I threw my left leg over his right.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you spend maybe eleven twelfths of your time with sanha?" He mumbled. I lightly laughed and hit his shoulder.

"Ugh, you're jumping to conclusions" I leaned up and looked at his face. He looked really good, then again he always looked really good, his hair was kinda messy and he didn't have any makeup on, his eyes were closed and he looked the most relaxed he's been in awhile. Natural beauty and calmness, my two favorite looks for dongmin.

I shot my finger to his face and boopped his nose. "By the way, what was that thing you wanted to show me earlier?"

He opened his eyes and looked me in the eye. "I don't think I want to show you anymore" I pouted and fully sat up. I sat cross legged beside him and stared down at him.

"Pleaseeeeee" I whined and bounced my hand against his chest, lightly of course I wouldn't want to hurt him. He still looked at me and grabbed my hand. He got up himself and sat cross legged with me.

"Whatever I say or do stays in this room." He held his pinky up to me.

"Ewww that sounds dirty" I said crinkling my nose. He laughed and shook his head.

"Ew gross I would, never" he still held his pinky out to me.

I quickly locked pinkies with him and got ready for what he wanted to show me.

"Ok," he closed his hands. "Close your eyes"

I closed my eyes and waited. I felt the bed move and he scooted closer to me. There were hands placed on each side of my hip and he leaned closer to me. His breath smells like fresh mints. He kept getting closer until our noses touched.

He gently placed his lips on top of my own and slowly kissed me. An unfamiliar feeling erupted in my stomach as I felt my palms getting sweaty. His kiss was a sweet one, unlike anything I could have imagined.

After what felt like ten years, it was less than a minute, of his sweet lips on top of mine we parted.

He seemed a little bit out of breath as he scooted away from me. His ears were bright pink as he looked down at the floor.

"Awww little Minnie is embarrassed after having his first kiss" I teased, as if nothing happened. Honestly I was as nervous as him. I pinched his rosy cheeks.

He leaned towards me and kissed me again, this time a lot of little pecks.

"Ahhhh, was this why you were angry with me spending so much time with Sanha" I noted as he stopped kissing me. "Aww was the little baby jealous"

He rolled his eyes at me just noticing.

"Wow"

"Don't worry, I like you, in that way, more than I do Sanha" I laughed. "Now where are my kisses?"

-----------------------

For @astrogrande hope you enjoy this (hella long) image :)

Btw this is like 1,070ish words oml (it's the most I've written in awhile)
Also I won't be posting much because I'm in school and all but I do want to post a few more chapter in the next month or two (you guys can request but it will take awhile)