Confession ((dongmin))

"So, dongmin-is that was you said your name was?" Miss lee asked the new kid as he steadily shook his head. All the kids watched as Miss lee and the new kid conversed. I, of cosrse, never left the magical land that my book provided me. Still I listened closely.

"Well, dongmin, you can go sit in the front-" she pointed towards my direction "-next to graice"

I silently raised my hand, I looked up at him as he slowly walked towards my desk. He carefully set his black bag next to his chair and took a seat.

The class was long-math, so of course it felt like ten hours- and dongmin was quite quiet. He made some sound, such as humming or the occasional mumbling answers, but was quiet as a mouse.

After class, he was in no rush to leave the classroom. I silently squeezed by his tall figure and towards the door.

"Mrs, Gracie" the teacher stopped me. I looked up from my book and down at her as she sat her desk.

"Yes, how can I help?"

"I would love it if you stayed in so you can help the new student, just so he understands everything." She showed me a small stack of papers.

"I guess I can?" I took the paper and grazed my eyes over it. She smiled and called over dongmin.

He had no huge choice but he looked totally fine with staying in the classroom and doing work, instead of going to lunch.

We sat at our table and i started showing him how some of the problems work. He understood most of it but its good to make sure.

About twnty five minutes later we went through the whole packet. There was still twenty minutes left of lunch.

"Would it be possible to stay in here for lunch?" He shyly asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I can stay in here if you want" he nodded. He pulled a small box from his back pack and set it on the table.

It was a four shelf lunch box, completely filled to the brim with food. He happily snacked on some of the food and I took a seat.

"You don't have a lunch?" He asked after he swolling a mouth full of food.

"its just a small bag of bread" I grumbled throwing the crinkley bag on the table.

"You can have some of mine, my mom sure packs a lot of food" he took apart the whole lunch box and layed it in front of the two of us. "heres some fruit, sweet treats for after, rice and of course some steemed vegetables" he explained.

He pulled a extra pair of chopsticks out of his bag and handed them to me.

"Seems like you planed this" I laughed. He lowered his head at my comment and chuckled a bit.

We ate in mostly silence but it was comfortable silence. He played some gentle music as we ate and he occasionally sang along.

He was singing and I just needed to point out how beautiful his voice is.

"I enjoy your voice-" he smiled.

"Thank you, I want to be a singer when I'm older" he explained about his future job and how hard he's been practicing for it.

"Well, when you debut in the future-I'll be at your first show."

-----------------------------------------------

For @CARAT_HOUR_VAMPZ

This wasnt exactly what you asked for but I dont really like doing jealous plots that much. I still hope you like it, I can change it if you want