Captured ((SanHa))

"Kira you better do what I say" my mother said through gritted teeth.

"Yes mo- ma'm" I bowed and politely left the room.

'Why must she be like that. I've never done anything bad' I thought as I walked into my small room. 

Later that night when I was laying bed thinking whether I should just leave or stay and keep up the pain.

"I should just do it" I said silently getting up and packing the few things I own in a backpack.

I opened the window "2nd story can't be that hard to leave" I said looking down.

"Nah I don't want to break anything" I said turning around. 'There goes that plan'

"Maybe if I'm silent enough I can make it down the stairs and out the door" I said walking out slowly.

I was a couple blocks down the road when a strong hand clamps onto my mouth.

"Don't scream" a sweet voice whispered in my ear. "If you do I'll bring you back to your house" I quickly nodded.

The next morning I woke up in a different bed. 'Where am I?' I thought looking around.

"Oh your awake" the dude from last night said walking in with some oatmeal. "Sorry this is all we had in the pantry" he said giving me the food.

"Uh thanks" I said as I started eating.

"So why did you try to run away?" He said looking at me very seriously.

"You know just the normal reasons you would run away" I said not wanting to look at him.

"What are those reasons" he said scooting closer.

"Abuse" I said looking down embarrassed.

He mumbled something that I couldn't quite pick up. There was a moment of awkward silence them I decided I should speak up.

"So what's going to happen?" I said looking at him.

"I'm not really sure, but for now we will be living in this hotel" he said.

"WE!!" I shouted.

"Yes, we" he sighed "sorry but I can't afford another room, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to go back to your parents" he said getting up.

"I'm sorry I was just kinda taken back" I said looking back down. I watched him leave me alone in the room.

Later that week-

I've been staying with SanHa for almost a week and we've grown quite close to each other.

"Hey Kira, start packing." SanHa said as he walking in the hotel room and slamming the door.

"Why" is he kicking me out.

"Because we're going to stay with my hyungs" he said as he stared packing.

"Wait we're leaving now" I said grabbing my bag.

"Ya" he said picking up some old wrappers.

"Ok"

Small country side-with the rest of astro

"Hey hyungs" SanHa said as we walking inside the little house. They all took turns hugging him.

"Since when did the maknae get a girlfriend" the tallest one said looking at me.

"She's not my girlfriend" he said sounding really annoyed.

"Sure" someone else said.

"Do you have a bed open, she's probably really tired"

'He's the one who drove 5 hours to get here'

"Ah yes it's in the back. Let me bring her"  the tall one said again.

"No I'll bring her" SanHa said grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the hall.

"Can you be a little nicer I have scars on that arm" I said as he pulled me down the hall.

"Ah ya sorry" he said loosing his grip.

"Here we are" he said opening the door. He pushed me inside and was about to leave.

"You should lay down too you've been driving for a while"

"Thanks for caring, but I don't need sleep" he said turning around to leave.

"Butttttt you need sleep" I said tugging on his shirt.

"If I do will you stop being annoying"

"Yes" I said pulling him back inside.

"Fine" he said laying down. He sighed and pulled me with him. "You need sleep too so go to bed"

"Ok" I said closing my eyes. This is the most affection he's probably given me this whole time I've stayed with him.

"Don't get used to this" he whispered.

"What?"

"The affection" he murmured.

"Ok" I said closing my eyes again.

"Also one more thing if anyone asks your my girlfriend" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why?"

"Because your pretty so they'll try to get you to do the gross stuff. So just in case say I'm your boyfriend." He whispered in my ear.

"But earlier you sounded kinda annoyed when the tall dude asked if I was your girlfriend"

"It was just because I was tired. Don't take it to heart." I nodded.

Month later- still at the country house

"Hey SanHa" I said as he walked in.

"Hey Kira" he said looking in the fridge. There was a awkward silence between us.

"So how about a date" he said not not leaving the fridge.

"You mean like friends, right?" To be honest my feelings for SanHa have really grown in the past month.

"No like, lovers" he said looking up.

"Uh sure" I said feeling the red run up to my cheeks.

"Ok good" he said walking out.

After the date

"That was a nice date" he said falling on the couch.

"We literally just sat there and at sandwiches." I said sitting next to him

"You looked good though" he said laying his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks" he sat up and lightly kissed my lips.  "Wh-what was that for!!?!?!" I said jumping up off the couch.

"Because your my girlfriend" he said it like it was nothing.

"Well then" I sat back down.

"So when's our next date?" He said laying his head back on my shoulder.

-------------
For @blue_noobX

Hope you enjoyed. Also sorry if it took a while I've been watching BTS vines instead of writing.

Also sorry if you requested and its taking a while I'm just lazy to write. They will be out soon though.