Shoes ((Rocky))

I quickly laced my shoes up and hopped out of the chair. I looked around the fairly packed store for my mom.

I started walking around the store for her. I looked down the isle next to mine and she stood by the sneakers carefully holding a pair.

"Hey mom!" I waved. She looked at me them down at my shoes.

"Hazel, wouldn't you want something more, I don't know, comfortable." She tapped her chin. "Because you're going to walking a lot around school, and those don't seem like good walking shoes."

"But mom, they are so pretty...." I whined a bit.

"Fine, but please also choose a pair of sneakers" she said walking off to get shoes for my brother.

I mindlessly walked down the isles of shoes, running my finger against all of the shoes on the rack.

"Excuse me miss, may I help you" a boy said from behind me. I looked up at the new person and instantly recognized him.

"Hey! You're that kid who bumped into me at orientation. Rocky was it?" I questioned. He looked a me for a bit then shook his head yes.

"Well," he paused and looked down at me.

"Hazel."

"Hazel," he finished "thank you for rembering me" he gave a quick smile. "But I must do my job, so, may I help you?"

"Well I was just looking for a pair of shoes for school, my mom said something more comfortable for walking." I looked around us.

"Ahh I see, hold on let me show you a pair" he walked by me and I soon followed.

He took me to the next isle and showed me a pair of black and white shoes.

"These are my older sisters favorite brand" he pointed to the shoes. "She says they're really good for walking and such" he moved aside so I could find my size.

He walked of, probably to go help another customer or to find more shoes just in cause. I looked threw the stacks of shoes for my size.

"Size 6, size 6, size 6, size 7, size 10, size 8, here we go" I mumbled running my finger across the boxes labels until I found my size. I pulled the grey box put of the shelf. I plopped myself on the floor my the self and took out the shoe.

I quickly slipped the shoes on and stood up. Hmmm these seem different than my normal size. Maybe my feet grew?

"So how's everything going?" Rocky asked as he walked down the isle.

"I don't know," I looked at him "I found my size but it seems weird" I looked down at the shoes. They seemed normal enough.

"Let me see" he bent down and took my foot in his hand. I quickly pulled my foot away from him.

"Isn't that kind of, unsanitary?"

"Well, yes. But I've been doing this all day and the shoes are clean so no harm." He lightly stuck out his hand and I placed my foot on it.

"I see your problem"

"Hmmm?"

"You put them on the wrong feet" he laughed a bit at my silly action. He pulled my shoes off and put them on the right feet.

He lightly set my foot down and looked up at me.

"Feel any better?" I nodded. "I understand though, my sister says the two feet look so alike sometimes she messes them up as well. Don't sweat it"

I laughed and started walking around a bit.

"These shoes are comfortable." I said sitting down to untie them. "My mom will be buying these" I laughed. He took my still tied shoe and started taking it off.

"Thanks" I shyly said. I feel bad for this boy, dealing with feet for a job must be gross.

He finished undoing my shoe and placed it in the box. He took my old shoe and started putting it on my feet.

"Why are you helping so much?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed the shoe box.

He shrugged "I don't know. Customer service? I can ring you up." He said changing the subject.

I followed and soon my mom joined us.

"Ok your total will be, 193,170 won" he said checking the shoes out. He quickly slipped a piece of paper into the sneaker box and then bagged them.

"Have a nice day!" my mom said as we left the store.

Once we reached the car I reached inside the box and pulled out the little piece of paper.

Hey, hazel.
I'm hoping to get to know you more~
You were so cute today
Call me !
****-***-***-***

I folded the paper and stuck it in my pocket. I could feel my cheeks heated as I thought of him actually wanting to see me.

"That boy, the one who rung us out." I nodded and looked at her as she drove. "He seems nice, do you know him"

"Kinda" I shyly said. She took a quick glance at me and laughed at how I was acting.

--------------------------------
For @ no one cause yall suck

Well anyway feet are gross and I don't know why I wrote this I actually really hate feet

I was gonna have the m/c be Sanha but I already had one for him and I really haven't done Rocky in fOREVER

So yea request away if you want I have non