First date ((Dongmin))

"Are you ready" dongmin whined stomping his feet like a baby.

"Can you hold on, you big baby" I said grabbing my keys and jacket.

"Sah Ronnn" he said grabbing my arm and lightly pulling.

"I'm all ready" I said this time pulling his hand and quickly intertwining our fingers. He smiled.

This is going to be our first official date as a couple. Of course we've been on "dates" when we were still friends and by "dates" I mean is going out to eat with the other members. We were planing on going on a date a couple weeks ago but his schedule was all messed up with the new comeback and stuff.

"Where here"  he said snapping me out of my little trance.

He held the door open for me as I walked into the cozy restaurant. We've been here a million and one times but I still love it.

"Hello~" the girl behind the counter sang sweetly. "I'll be with you two in a second. Please take a seat" she said pointing to the many empty seats.

"Ok thank you" dongmin said pulling us over to the seat we always sit at.

"You look so pretty tonight" he said pulling out my chair.

"Thanks" I said blushing slightly "and you look handsome tonight" I said letting my eyes follow him as he took his seat.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous" he said chuckling whipping his I guess sweaty hands along his pants. "We've been on things like these so many times"

"Hello I'm Olivia and I'll be your waitresses for tonight, is there anything you want to drink" she said pulling out a little notepad.

"I'll have a water" I said looking up at her sweetly.

"Coke please" dongmin said.

"I'll be right back." She said scooting away.

"Thanks for agreeing to be my girlfriend" he whispered the cutesy blush sneaking back up into his cheeks. "I was worried you would say no."

"And why would I do that?" I said grabbing his hand a linking our fingers.

"I don't know" he said shrugging "I guess those types of thoughts go through everyone's head" I nodded. "But I'm supper glad you said yes."

"I am too" I said but this time it was my turn to blush.

"Are you two ready to order" Olivia said setting the drinks down.

"Uhh I think we'll need one more moment" dongmin said laughing silently.

"That's ok I'll be back in just a little bit"

--------------------------------

WOW SHE UPDATES

For Anime-Expert I'm so sorry it took like a month to finish but here it is :////