epilogue

Listen to I'm Young by Nam Taehyun.

  Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing. Did you deserve the pain you had to endure for years? Or am I just as guilty? Even to this day, I still question if my decisions were actually good.

  We can't ignore life forever or at least that's what I think. Maybe I just need closure with myself, but I guess I'll have to rely on you a bit longer. This place is nice for now.

  How are you doing? We haven't spoken since that tragic day. I guess it's reasonable with these circumstances. I just wish you could see that I am awake right now.

  The events of that day are still very unclear to me. It'd be great if you explained what happened after that phone call. After the call ended I had no idea what I was doing anymore.

  I'm getting to old to be worrying about someone like you. I wish I could just walk out the door and say goodbye to you finally, but I can't. You're too special to me.

  Everyone is against our relationship, yet we still keep trying. I wish I actually had the courage to tell you to leave though. Not that I hate you, but I truly can't see myself with you. You deserve more than someone like me.

  "Please tell me this was all a dream."

  Silence. That's all he's gotten since that tragic day.

  "I didn't think about you and now I'm paying the consequences."

  "I love you, Jung Hoseok."

  But how can you continue to love someone who's asleep?

  That day.

"Wait! Ho—"

Too late. Hoseok had stabbed himself clean.

"Wait! I'll save you!"

Taehyung tried his best to stay calm as the ambulance came.

"I'm tired."

That was his last words before he slipped into a coma.

It's been a month since then.

He hasn't woken up.

"It's weird seeing you from this angle."

"Even though I'm asleep, I can see everything."

"It's not nice to look at it from my perspective."

"I just want to sleep."

Just let him sleep.

So he did.

Hoseok is asleep.

Taehyung decided to join him.

Very vague on purpose. Ily all c':
STAN TALENT STAN WINNER