seven

Nothing changed really. Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Everything has changed. Hoseok wasn't happy before, but now he's upset. Taehyung is slowly recovering, but has no idea about Hoseok's side of the story.

  Yoongi on the other hand, has kept his mouth shut. He doesn't hang out with Hoseok anymore; no one does anymore. Jimin would speak to him, but that stopped a week ago.

  Hoseok could've lived with having Jimin as his only friend, but last week proved how much of a wreck things really are. Jimin had cut off ties with him last week.

  "Hyung."

  "What's up Jiminnie?"

  "I'll be staying at Taehyung's. . ."

  "For how long? I'll keep the apartment clean until then."

  "I'm not coming back."

  "Oh," Hoseok kind of saw it coming, but ignored the signs.

  "Are we still friends?" Hoseok's voice came out clear.

  "No. Don't talk to me after today," now there goes Hoseok's heart.

  "Okay. Nice knowing you," he didn't break down until Jimin had left the apartment.

  Now Hoseok is all alone. He attends the same university still, but anyone can tell he's lost all desire to try anything. Hoseok didn't try to get his friends to understand the situation, but that's okay. They can't know anyway.

°^°

  Taehyung had it hard at first, but he got over it with the help of his friends. He was sure that they really wanted to be his friends now. Taehyung has no clue how badly Hoseok is suffering, but that's just minor details.

  Taehyung and Jimin live together now; it feels better this way. The younger has no idea that Jimin cut off ties with Hoseok, but he's not planning on telling Taehyung anytime soon. None of them are planning on telling him that Hoseok is alone now. He's scum to them.

  "Jiminnie!" Taehyung yelled as he was putting on his shoes.

  "Yes Tae-Tae?"

  "I'm going to class now. I'll see you later."

  "Okay, bye, bye."

  Normally, Jimin goes with Taehyung, so they can avoid Hoseok, but the younger is going by himself after much reasoning with Jimin. He knows to avoid Hoseok, but he hasn't seen him for about two weeks. He can't help but wonder how he's doing.

  As Taehyung walked into his building, he noticed Yoongi. He was about to call out to him until he saw Hoseok with him. At first Taehyung thought it was just them talking about school or something, but then he saw Yoongi punch Hoseok.

  "No."

  "I figured you'd say that, but you didn't have to punch me again."

  "You deserve it."

  "I'm just keeping my word to his mom. I have nothing else to say," Hoseok said as he slowly walked to the bathroom to clean his wound somewhat.

  Taehyung his himself in a classroom and waited until Yoongi was gone to go see Hoseok. He had to know what happened between the two.

   Taehyung walked over to the bathroom and was shocked to see Hoseok cleaning his wound while tears were falling from his face. Out of all the years he's known Hoseok, he has never seen his hyung cry.

  "Hyung?" Hoseok immediately turned around and locked eyes with Taehyung.

  "What do you want?"

  "What happened between Yoongi and you?"

  "I asked him a question; he responded. Simple as that," Hoseok wanted to leave.

  "There has to be more. What happened seriously? I saw him punch you. . ."

  "Please Taehyung, don't come near me. I'm already suffering and you're making it worse," Taehyung was mad at this statement.

  "So even when I try to help you out, you still want to avoid me? Fine then you asshole! I'll leave you alone!" With that, Hoseok was all alone in the bathroom.

  "I hope you're happy Mrs. Kim," Hoseok didn't attend class.

I'll update this story again after my yoonseok is complete. I'm finishing it this week, so I'll be back by the end of this week at the latest.