thirteen

After they had kissed, they fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms. Hoseok was finally accepting Taehyung's feelings after so long. The younger was very pleased with his hyung being his official boyfriend. Too bad things are short lived.

  The next day Hoseok was discharged from the hospital; Taehyung decided to take his boyfriend to his place. Hoseok wasn't sure how the others would react when they saw the new couple. It could go either way; hopefully they accept? Why did he even bother to think that they would be accepting?

  "Why is he here?" Jungkook said with pure venom.

  "I invited him here, Kookie! He's our friend!"

  "No. We cut ties with him a long time ago," Jungkook finally mentioned it.

  "What do you mean? I though you all still were friends. . ." Taehyung was starting to understand.

  "How can we? He's a dick and is at fault here! Look what he did to you!" Jimin finally spoke.

  "He had his reasons. . ."

  "Yeah, we know. Yoongi hyung told us."

  "Then why are you so mean?"

  "He deserves it."

  Throughout the conversation, Hoseok only listened and didn't even try to defend himself. He still believes that he is at fault for all that Taehyung has gone through. Just hearing them talk about it makes Hoseok feel like shit again. He really did fuck up.

  "It's okay Taehyung. . . I'll just go back home. . ." Hoseok finally said as he held Tae's arm.

  "No way! Not after last time!"

  "Just let him go. It's better if he's not here," Yoongi said.

  "Please Taehyung. . ." Hoseok pleaded.

  Taehyung didn't want to let him go, but he knew that it would be stupid to stay here. Instead of fighting, he grabbed Hoseok's arm and walked out. No way in hell was he gonna let his hyung go back alone.

  "I'm coming with you."

  "Okay. . ." they silently made the trip to Hoseok's house.

    When they arrived, Taehyung made Hoseok stay in the living room because the mess was still upstairs. His hyung didn't mind; he just wanted to be with Tae anyway. Hoseok was emotionally and physically drained now. Taehyung could see it and stayed with Hoseok until he fell asleep.

  It's really not fair that such a sweet angel was tormented and forced to play the devil. He paid for his actions, but he is left with something far worse that night. Hoseok will never see the world the same because in his eyes, she's always there.

I may update another idk. I think the hint is very vague but it is flat out said in the next chapter.