sixteen

This will be written in Hoseok's POV so be aware of first POV.

  I don't know what I expected. Of course he wasn't going to stay; I'm all alone after all. I didn't really go anywhere, but I did venture off to the little hill where Taehyung and I use to go.

  I'm numb really. Nothing is really hitting me; maybe I'm transparent. I can't accept the reality though. I rather live a life with lies than go through this pain. At least he stayed with me while I lied. I froze immediately; I had to lie for him to stay. I lied to him about my problem for him to stay. Now he knows; now he's done with me.

  It's really dead. Just like our relationship.

  I can't have happiness. Why would someone like me even think I had a chance? Oh, I remember! It's because I'm delusional. I'm also stupid.

  "Are you happy now?" I knew she wasn't really there, but having someone to talk to was better than no one.

  "Delighted actually. He'll grow up fine without someone like you in his life."

  "Mothers always know best after all, or so I've heard."

  "Then you should listen to my final request. Then you can sleep peacefully."

  "Okay." I knew this was a trap.

  "You know what I want. You may have one last call. Make sure you're out of harms way."

  "Doesn't seem like I have much else to do anyway."

  I slowly walked towards our room, or at least what use to be ours. I grabbed my phone and a simple knife. I really do love Kim Taehyung.

  I left the house and returned to the hill. He won't make it in time; I'm sure of it. I dial his number and wait

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

  "Hello?" He responded.

  "Taehyung?"

  "Hoseok. . ."

  "I'm not asking for you to take me back. Just. . . please listen to me."

  "Go ahead," of course he doesn't care.

  "I'm sorry for all the pain you went through. I couldn't overcome it by myself and I wouldn't have made it this far without you."

  "Stop making me feel guilty!"

  "I'm not. I'm stating the truth."

  "What do you want?" For you to say you need me.

  "I love you Kim Taehyung. I'm just not made to be happy. Goodbye."

  Just like that I slashed my wrist. It's relaxing really, but I feel like I'm missing something.

  "Oh. I forgot to stab myself."

  It was a nice life.

  "Wait! Ho-"

END

😁