three

Taehyung refused to hang out with anyone for the next few days. He felt like he was only in the group by force. He didn't wanna be apart of a group where he wasn't needed.

  When he was introduced to the group, he thought for sure Hoseok wanted him to be closer. Sadly that isn't the truth. His hyung only needed Taehyung to be with someone else. He was annoying.

  Taehyung didn't do much. He mostly stayed in his bed and let himself die inside. He only got up for his job. He received multiple text from everyone except Hoseok. Taehyung hasn't smiled unless it was at work. He didn't like this feeling, but how would you feel when your hyung who's your crush admits they don't like you?

  He'd live if they stayed friends. . . but Hoseok doesn't even like him like that.

  "Right. . . no one does," or at least that's what he thinks.

°^°

  "Hoseok-hyung! Has Taehyung contacted you at all?" Jimin was really worried for Taehyung.

  "Nope. Shocking really," Hoseok didn't care about Taehyung just as long as the kid isn't dead.

  "Do you know where he lives at least?" Jimin didn't know where he lived because Taehyung never once mentioned it.

  "I honestly should, but I have no clue," Hoseok answered genuinely.

  Jimin was beyond pissed that Hoseok gave zero fucks about where Taehyung is. He really wants to punch him, but he knows he can't do that.

  "I'm gonna see him at work. Bye."

  Hoseok just went to his room and opened his messages. None from Taehyung. Not like he would've responded. More like he can't respond. He never did when it came to Taehyung; he always just left him in read. The younger assumes that his hyung just doesn't like to respond to text.

  Hoseok sends a message to taehyung, saying a simple 'what's up?'

°^°

  "Taehyung! Thank goodness you're here! Where have you been?" Jimin asked as hugged Taehyung.

  "I don't want to hang around people who don't want to be with me. . ." Taehyung said as he looked down.

  "What? We want you around."

  "Hobi only introduced me to you guys to get rid of me. I feel used; I don't wanna be near you guys again. . ."

  Jimin stared at Taehyung with sad eyes as the younger walked away.

  "I swear I'm gonna slap Hoseok when I see him!" Jimin groaned as he walked out of the small book store.