ten

Hoseok didn't expect anything less when Taehyung punched him. He isn't surprised that the kid won't believe him. There's no evidence for it too.

  "You're lying! You've always had and you always will!" Taehyung was shocked that he actually punched Hoseok.

  Hoseok didn't care anymore. He gave up trying to tell the truth, instead he smiled bitterly and walked away from the grave. Taehyung just stared at him until he was no longer in sight.

  Taehyung looks down at the grave; did Hoseok tell tell the truth?

  "Mom. . . how are you?"

  "I feel like shit lately. Hoseok doesn't like me, but now I'm not sure. . ."

  "You wouldn't know why, right?" Of course Taehyung didn't get a response.

  "Seems like we cut ties officially. . . kind of upsetting since he's the only person who also knew you."

  "I hope you're okay up there. I'll join you later in life. Goodbye for now. . ." Taehyung slowly returned home.

°^°

  Hoseok didn't return home, instead he went to the small hill. He just needed to be away from everything. The hill was something from the past, but Hoseok still returns because it's where he met Taehyung.

  "I know you don't like me anymore. . . but I really wish you'd understand my perspective on all of this," Hoseok couldn't stop the tears from falling.

  "You know I love you, right?" He whispered as he buried his face into his knees.

°^°

  Taehyung waited for everyone to come home after he arrived. He didn't do much, but he really wanted to talk about his conversation with Hoseok. Taehyung heard the door open, so he assumed someone came back.

  "Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as he saw the kid looking down at the floor.

  "Yoongi, I need help. . ."

  "Ask Jin for homework."

  "Not that. . . it's Hoseok. . ."

  "Did you see him today?" Yoongi walked towards Taehyung and hugged him.

  "He was at the grave. . . he said some things that I guess I wasn't suppose to hear. . ."

  "Like?"

  "Apparently he ignored me because my mother said to. I asked him for an explanation, but it can't be true. . . my mother wouldn't do that."

  "Well. . ." Yoongi was debating on telling Taehyung that it's true or not.

  "What is it, hyung?"

  "Hoseok actually told me two weeks ago the same thing. I assumed he was lying, but he may have told the truth after all. . ." Yoongi trailed off.

  "Wait, so it's true?"

More are popping up lol

IM UPSET AT JIN
HES ME BIAS YET I GOTTA WAIT

More are popping up lol  IM UPSET AT JINHES ME BIAS YET I GOTTA WAIT