fourteen

Taehyung had fallen asleep while holding Hoseok that night. He felt secure knowing Hoseok was in his arms and nowhere else. It wasn't until about one o'clock in the morning that Taehyung woke up though.

  Hoseok was having a nightmare. At first it was a simple dream, but soon it became unbearable to the point he started screaming.

  "Don't hurt me! I'm a good boy!"

  "I did as I was told! Don't hurt me please!"

  Taehyung woke up because of poor Hobi screaming in his sleep. Taehyung didn't know how to wake up Hoseok, so he settled for hugging his hyung and calling out his name. It took a while, but eventually Hoseok woke up from his horrible nightmare.

  "Tae?"

  "Are you feeling better now hyung?"

  "No. . ." Hoseok cuddled further onto Taehyung.

  "Wanna talk about it?"

  "I saw your mother. . . she was very upset that I didn't keep the promise. At first she only verbally attacked me before attempting to physically harm me. It felt so real. . . I was really scared Tae," Hoseok started crying.

  Taehyung felt terrible for his hyung. He was breaking down in his arms; last time he checked, Hobi prefers to not cry. Did he always cry at night about this?

  "Is it normal for you to dream this?"

  "Yes. . ."

  "I'm so, sorry Hobi. . ."

  "It's not your fault."

  "Well I still feel like a dick."

  "But I still love you. . ." Hoseok said quietly.

  "I love you too."

  Hoseok would have calmed down if, it wasn't for the shadow lurking in the corner of the room. He knows she's dead, but he still can see her perfectly. It's honestly scary.

  "Taehyung, I'm sick."

  Even though Taehyung didn't understand what Hoseok meant by the term sick, he found out quickly when he witnessed it in action; Hoseok has schizophrenia.