Scared of foggy woods

Third update of the day!

Chapter

"Why did you even pay? I could've paid for myself" I repeated again after repeating it for so long. We were walking through the woods and it was getting dark. It was still good enough not to be scared to walk there. It was kind of foggy, which made the view even more perfect. The woods were different than ours. It was very big and you had a lot of space to walk.

"If you say that one more time, I will leave you out here all alone" he said, walking faster. I ran to keep up with him and kept my mouth shut. We were lost, again, so we we ended up in the woods and we were trying to find our way back.

"They must be waiting for us. We needed to be back half an hour ago. Is your phone working already? Mine died" I said. He had his phone in his hand and shook his head.

"No service" he said. I looked forward when something caught my eye. It looked so familiar, so I walked towards it, with Noah on my heels. There was grave in the middle of there that was from the eighteenth century. I looked at it, remembering from where I remembered it.

"This grave was featured in Taylor Swift's music video for Safe and Sound" I said to Noah when he was shooting me a confusion expression. He looked at it.

"So weird, isn't it? There is someone in there, all alone. I bet no one visits that person. Isn't it weird that one day we will die too? That maybe time will pass and no one would visit us anymore? Its kind of scary. I don't even know what happens after death. Is there really a life? Or is it all made up and we would just rot away? That's kind of messed up. Imagine that all the things you know and everything you have learned just dies away with you. Why do we even have it then? I mea-"

"You're rambling" Noah stopped me. I took a needed breath and nodded.

"Come on, lets go" he said, avoiding everything I had just said. I figured that he didn't want to talk about it and threw the grave one last look before following Noah.

"How did you even know about the music video?" he asked. I thought about it, realizing that it was indeed a bit creepy that I knew that.

"I'm a huge fan of hers" I said, to which he nodded. We walked further in silence. He was on his phone the whole time, holding it in the air to find service. Suddenly his phone rung and he stopped in his tracks, looking at me with wide eyes before answering.

"Black, we are in the woods man, completely lost. Where are you guys?" he said, making me feel angry when I heard his name. Though he was the one that could help us. I turned towards Noah. It was a little darker now and it started to get creepy. I looked around, trying to find anyone that could help us but there was no one.

"We don't know. Wait, there is a little sign there. Let me walk closer to it" Noah said, looking to his side. I looked over and saw that there was a sign indeed. Noah walked towards it and I followed, not liking the fact of being alone there.

"It says that we need to go left to find the train station. Is that near to you?" he said to Black. After a few more talks he ended the call, turning towards me.

"He said that he would be waiting by the train station to get us" he said and I nodded. Noah started walking and I followed, standing a little too close. I knew it was against me but I couldn't help it. It was the first time that I got scared in the woods. He looked at me for a second but didn't say anything. We followed the signs and I never got that happy to get out of the woods. Maybe it was because of the fact that the grave made me think about everything more. The path was visible and the trees were slowly disappearing behind us. The rails of the trains were appearing and I moved a bit away from Noah, feeling comfortable with the environment. A few minutes later, we saw Black and his friends. They walked over to us when they saw us and Black was raising an eyebrow when he saw me and Noah.

"When you said 'we', I wouldn't have known it was her" Black said, looking in disgust as if I had done him something.

"Well, you know it now" Noah replied, calmer than usual. We started walking, towards the buses I suppose, and I walked a bit behind.

"Why were you two together anyways?" Black said, looking back with angry eyes at me. I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was going to talk to me when we got home.

"We met when we were both lost. Why these questions mate?" Noah said, looking at Black with an expression that I was unfamiliar with.

"Nothing. Just finding it strange to see you with that freak" Black said, burying me down the ground. My cheeks got red from embarrassment. Normally I wouldn't care and I didn't know why I found it bad that he said that. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, trying to forget what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Interesting Fact: Safe and Sound is one of my favorite things ever.