Fear won't win this time

Chapter 3

"What the actual hell are you doing here?" I heard from behind me. Damn, I really tried to sneak in without getting caught. I immediately turned around and my eyes widened to who it was. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for a reply from me.

"Nothing" I said quietly, hiding the letter I received. Noah looked at me like I was some freak, which didn't surprise me. Everyone always looked at me like that. Not that I did mind. They could think what they wanted. No one would ever be able to read my mind, so it was no use to explain myself to anyone.

"Sure looks like nothing. Can you tell me again what you are doing in the backyard from my uncle?" he asked again, folding his arms. Just when I was about to reply, we heard a sound.

"Noah!" a voice shouted. Noah pushed me immediately backwards. I fell softly on the grass in front of the bushes. I couldn't see anything anymore because I was hiding behind a wooden house. Noah walked a few steps away from me. He looked at his left, I guess at the person who was calling him.

"What are you doing over there?" I heard again. Noah looked at me for a second before looking back.

"Nothing, I'm coming. Get inside, its cold" he said. A few seconds after he said that, he turned towards me and reached his hand out to me. I looked at it for a second before looking back at him, raising my eyebrow. He took his hand back and put it in his pocket. I got up and tried to let the dust fall off of my clothes. I half-smiled to myself. We were always trying not to get dust on our clothes, as if our hearts were clean. Some of us had hearts that were covered in dust, making it for kindness impossible to get into the heart.

"Are you on drugs?" I heard from beside me. I jumped a bit because I forgot that he was here too.

"Can't you guys come up with something better? That one is getting old you know" I said, searching for what I was searching for before. He stayed silent for a few minutes, even though I felt his presence talking way too much.

"What are you searching for?" he said. I turned towards him.

"Don't you have something else to do? Why are you still here?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. He stopped next to me and bend down just like I did and started searching, as if he knew what I was searching for. I stopped what I was doing, watching him. He looked really serious so I didn't think he was joking around.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He threw me a look before searching around the bushes again. Then he stopped, raising his eyebrows. He took out a letter and turned it around. I immediately tried to get it from him but he didn't want to give it to me.

"Please, give it to me" I said. He shouldn't do this. The world is like this because a lot of things were forced upon people. People used force to get what they want, not realizing how that affected the other person.

"You spaced out again" he said. I nodded, agreeing. It wasn't something I was hiding anymore. I did space out a lot.

"Can I open it?" he asked me. I looked over at him. He once again shocked me. I sighed. There was no point in this.

"And then go tell my brother so he'd have new stuff to annoy me with? No. Now please give it to me. I don't even know what it is myself" I said feeling very annoyed. He shouldn't talk with me. He should bully me, just like Black taught everyone to.

"I do what I want" he said while giving me the letter. Then he got up and walked away, without fading the dust off of his clothes. Guess he got the moral of it too. I turned my attention towards the letter and opened it. It had the same handwriting as the first one. The paper was little so I was curious about what it said. When I read it, fear inside of me started coming up to surface. I was never letting fear get to me. Fear was the only thing that could destroy you. Fear was the thing that would stop you from doing things you had never done before. I turned my attention to the paper again and tried to fight fear while thinking of why I would need to go there.

"23th October. The mosque near your house. Be there at eight in the morning"

~~~~~~~~~
Random Fact: I have never done something really sneaky, like, sneaking into the neighbors backyard or anything.

Tell me what you think about it!