Slamming life in his face

Chapter 8?

"Walk. Now" my brother pushed me from behind. The christmas ceremony had ended and we were on our way to our car. My mother and father didn't say anything. They hadn't said anything since I sang that song. I didn't know what they were feeling. Were they even feeling anything at all? Wasn't that what I tried to bring on with what I did?

"We are going to talk home" my brother said, holding in his anger. He was like this for the first time. He never held his anger in himself. Anger was his identity. It was his personality, character. Anger was his best friend. Anger had him wrapped around his finger, making Black look like a naive fool. I went inside the car, not saying anything. We were driving home in silence. No one was saying anything and the tension was abnormal. It was like there were a lot of feelings flying in the air, trying to connect but are not able to. I looked outside. Darkness surrounded us, which made it more comfortable. When we were getting out of the car. I jumped a bit from Black slamming the door of the car very loudly. The whole car shook for a second. The feeling inside of me was eating my organs, making me feel weak and scared. Scared of what they were going to say. It didn't matter. It didn't matter before. But today, tonight, it will matter. Because right now, we were all equal. They knew as much as I did. We walked inside, turning the light on that made everything crystal clear. I looked at their faces. I couldn't make out what they were thinking. I hang my coat, walking towards the living room. Normally I would go to my room directly, but I knew I would make things worse if I did that. I sat down on the couch, waiting for them. I put my face in my hands, seeing something white with the corner of my eyes. I turned my head, seeing a little letter. I rolled my eyes. My body started to feel scared. How did this get here? Were there people in the house? I grabbed the letter and started to walk through the house, seeing no one. I walked back towards the couch and opened the letter while sitting down. My eyes started to wander on the lines.

'Nila,

It hurts. It hurts but its also a relief. You told what was going through your mind, flowing through your veins. The words made your blood go dark, stone your heart. Surely after hardship comes ease, only if you know how to deal with the hardship. If you passed the test, ease will come easily. You did open your heart, letting the words flow out of your heart, making your blood turn red again. Be patient, that's one of the most important things you need to gain. At the end of this game, you will know how important patience is. You need to do work hard. For that, write what you feel down. Take only one day. One whole day. Twenty-four hours. Only write. Then, then bury your thoughts somewhere deep. Somewhere where everything started to change. This may sound very weird, but believe me, it will ease your heart. After you ease your heart, we will continue searching. Searching the right path, the right guide in life..'

I crumbled the piece of paper in my hand, shaking my head. This was nonsense. Who was this? Someone knew the things I had never said before. I put the paper in my pocket when I heard footsteps coming towards the living room. It was dad, following my brother.

"You.." my dad started, not being able to continue his words. He looked at me with this expression, as if he had no clue of what to say.

"You, young lady" he said, pointing at me. He started getting red. Black took a step forward.

"How dare you?! Where did you get the courage from?! Who the hell do you think you are to do something like that? You just made yourself look more of a freak" he said and I let out a little laugh sarcastically.

"It was no use, I can see now. Your thought of me as a 'freak' has not changed even a little bit" I said, saying the word freak with disgust. My dad looked at me and then at Black.

"You little b- you are the one to blame! Shouldn't have acted like a freak then" he said, getting me mad. This was going to be the first time I was going to scream. For the first time I was going to let myself push the edge.

"Are you freaking nuts?! You are the one who had never peace with me. I used to think that it was because of me. Guilt was eating me, because I didn't know what my fault was. I still don't know! I wanted you to tell me but you did not! Then I started getting it. It is you who is to blame, Black. You will gain nothing in life if you keep being like this. I have never said a thing to you. When you started bullying me, not a sound. When you put that knife right here, look, right here in the middle of my chest, I didn't cry out. Thinking I was in the fault. But that time is over Black, its over"
~~~~~~~~~
Not very sure of this chapter, but in shaa Allah it will become better when things become clearer. Lets get this to 20 comments!

Random Fact: Listen to Sami Yusuf - Shine while reading this. Thats what I was doing:)