The universe

Chapter

"Maybe we can do it about the Second World War" he said, which made me roll my eyes.

"There are four other groups who have that subject. We need to come up with something different, something that no one has done before" I said, searching on the computer in the library for a subject to pick. We were sitting here with Noah after we got paired. Strangely, he was very normal and didn't act cold or distant, even though Black had mocked him the whole time.

"You say that to everything I pick!" he said annoyed, throwing his pencil at me. I grabbed it and threw it back.

"Don't throw your things at me! I am trying too. Maybe we can do it about the mountains?" I asked him, to which he rolled his eyes.

"You are so boring" he said, which gave me a pang in the chest. I knew I wasn't someone who was 'fun' to have around, but whenever someone confronted me with it, it always hurt. I shut out the hurtful feelings and focused on the computer.

"Water?"

"No"

"Greenland"

"What the heck?"

"Flowers?"

"Gosh, you are so annoying. Move, let me look around" Noah said after I failed to find something useful. I took a seat next to the computer and he sat down at my seat. He started scrolling and stopped after a while. He then looked at me, grinning widely.

"Please, can you please admit how amazing I am?" he said and I rolled my eyes, putting my head on my hand that was resting on the table.

"Don't let your ego get to you, cause its not true" I replied, but he just ignored it.

"The universe" he said, looking up. I looked up too and just saw the nasty stain on the ceiling. I turned towards him with an angry face.

"Why are you looking up, smiling like you just saw a shooting star?" I asked him, to which he rolled his eyes at. We were rolling eyes quite a lot that day.

"What I mean is, Nila who gets everything very late, the subject for our project is the universe. So that means, we are flying to the moon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Interesting Fact:  I love the universe yet I think its the most terrifying thing ever.