The priority of the universe

Second update today!

I walked towards school with my books in my hands. I was nervous, since it would be the first time I would see Noah after the incident. I didn't know how he would react- if he would even talk to me. After Noah left, Black came to my room.

"If I see you ever interact with one of my friend again, I won't hesitate to ruin you" he said, tightening his hold on my neck. I was laying on my bed and he was holding me back with his hand. I nodded, wanting him to leave me alone. When he left, I felt a tear fall down. I looked in the mirror, seeing the red marks of his finger. I knew this would be bruised in the morning. I looked into my eyes in the mirror. They were dull, almost dead. I was sick of it. It was like I was so lost, even though my mind was strong. I felt lonely, which was a feeling that I was used to. Even though it had been so many years, it still hurt. Seda and me were friends, but we didn't talk a lot. Not about the things that we were interested in. It was more about school and just regular things. We were never diving into each other's minds, living the feelings we were feeling. Also, when I saw her with the girl she got paired with, I knew she would ignore me too.

I shook my head, getting inside the school on my own. I looked around, seeing familiar faces. People that came with their friends to school. Couples that would walk each other to classes. How many of them knew each other, like from the inside? I walked towards my locker, seeing something sticking out. I grabbed it and looked around for someone. When I saw no one suspicious, I opened it.

'Dear Nila,

Sorry for such a long time of disappearing. Know that I never let you down. I am in your shadow, following you and keeping track of what you do. The topic of your project is amazing, it will actually make a turning point in your life, at least, we hope. Noah is a great guy, even though he doesn't show it always. He could be the friend you had been crying for. Though you need to think about it. Why don't you have friends? Has it to do with the people? Or with you..? Sometimes the reason for feeling and being lonely is ourselves. Sometimes we are the reason. Maybe we come off as quiet, as uninterested. People would be scared to talk or don't find anything to talk because everything is going on in our minds as rollercoasters, yet no one knows about that. They think we are in an ocean at night, that is as silent as it could be. Reflect on yourself, and for the first time, you try to talk with people instead of waiting for them to'

I felt tears prick in my eyes but I was strong enough to push them away. I crumbled the paper up and pushed it in my bag with force. I looked around, seeing no one. I was happy that no one saw it. I hated when people were pointing out my weaknesses. I felt like I was being buried even more down the ground.  I walked towards my class, feeling nervous because I had to sit next to Noah. When I walked in, I saw him sitting there, just with his head on his arms. I sat down next to him and he looked up to see who it was.

"Hey" I said while smiling, which earned me a raise of his eyebrow. I looked in front of me, feeling stupid for even doing that. Stupid letter, stupi-

"You should smile more often" I heard from beside me. I turned to my side, seeing Noah looking at me with his normal expression. I just shrugged it off, taking out the books from him that he left at my house.

"You left them in my room" I said, shoving them towards him.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded, mentally shaking my head. He looked at me for a second before opening the books.

"With what should we start?" he asked me. I looked at the table of contents.

"I think we should start with the sun, since there is only one sun and is kind of the prior thing in the universe" I said, to which he nodded.

"Lets split it up then. I take the beginning and evolving and you can take uhm.." he said, scrolling down with his finger on the notes that we took before.

"Religion, since its a lot. You okay with that?" he asked and I nodded, starting already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Interesting Fact: I'm sooo excited for the upcoming chapters!