Chapter 7 - Perfect Strangers

Start from the beginning

I shrug her and caught Ana smiling at me like idiots.

"What", I snapped.

"Oho! Someone is checking him out. Well, he indeed is hot but I won't like to drool over him because my best friend just did it before me", Ana said as a matter of fact.

"Hey, I never did that", I said hiding my blush.

"Whatever you say. Your blush is saying something else ", she winked.
Ugh! This is my problem. This creepy blush. Never comes on great times. Well, genetically, this came from my mom as.....

"Hey beautiful. Can I please sit here?", he came near me pointing to the desk besides me, throwing me out of my thoughts.

"Sure", I muttered picking up my books from there and turning towards Ana to find her giggling. "What's so funny in this Ana?", I rolled my eyes. She just laughed.

"Nice to meet you, miss", he started a conversation with me. My heart was flattering and mind was growling. Two complete opposite emotions in me.

"Nice to meet you to, stranger", I said.

"Stranger, I liked it", he said bemused.

"Yeah, that's the word everyone use for a person you never meet before. It's just correct usage of vocabulary I guess, stranger", I said giving emphasis on stranger.

"Beauty with brains. I like this too", he said smirking and again I flushed.

Just as I was about to reply, the bell rang indicating this class is over.
I packed all my books in bag and turn around to see Ana talking with some other girl so I waited for her at the door.

"Miss, can I please borrow your notes of this class. I came late so I missed some", he asked practically melting my heart. His voice is very raspy. Better than Connor...... no! How dare you remember him. I promised myself to never dwell in that past. I want to forget whatever happened with me. As I was lamenting my past, I felt him shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry", I said and before my brain can think of any good excuse, my heart took the notebook out and gave him," Here! If you couldn't understand anything, just ask me."

His lips turned into smile and said," how could I ask doubt when I don't have your contact number."

"That's something you have to earn", I said smirking and leaving him goodbye.

After eating and studying (little bit), I turned on my Instagram and find a follow request.
"Mr. Stranger... umm! I think I know this guy", I clicked his profile and saw the same pair of dark eyes and sharp jawline. My breath hitched. He's the same person whom I referred as stranger and it's strange that he changed his name to stranger. Hi hi! Boys are boys.

I saw his followers. Wow! Nearly 1000 followers, he must be very famous guy. And following are so less, just 120. It seems he is very choosy while following back. Then I'm very lucky that this person in first place send me follow request. My heart said to follow him but my mind was in no-no state. So, I decided I'll follow him after some time. Just then my notifications popped up.

From: Mr. Stranger
Hey :)

From: black_is_love
Oh! Hello stranger...

From:Mr. Stranger
Oh! So you got me. Took forever to find your account.

From: black_is_love
Congrats then! Atleast you got it :p

From: Mr. Stranger
Yes.. first step done. Looking forward to earn your number ;)

From: black_is_love
Try hard and wish you luck.