No

Mayas POV

I'm now a nurse but, I'm on maternity leave. I just had my son Jase a week ago.

I've been dealing with the kids on my own alot as Josh is now a police officer.

I check on Jase and he's asleep. I go downstairs and see Josh with the kids.

" Mommy?" Maci asks.

" Yes baby?" I ask.

" Can I get my second piercing?" She asks.

" No" I reply.

" Why not?" She asks.

" because your ten. Maybe for Christmas. " I reply and pour some apple juice for me.

" Ugh! Your so unfair!" She says.

" no, what's unfair is you arguing with me. I can always make it where you have to wait until your thirteen. Loose the attitude right now or you will loose your tv" I say and sit down.

" But dad" she says.

" Oh no, don't bring me into this Maci. Your mom said no and that's final. What have we told you about going to the other parent if the other one says no. " Josh says.

" Haha Maci" Abbey says.

" You, knock it off. " I say and she eats.

" your so mean!" Maci says.

" We're not being mean. We are being parents. We aren't going to let you control us. " I say and Josh just keeps his mouth shut.

" Can I get a phone?" Maci asks.

" No" I reply.

" What! Why not? All my friends have one." She says.

" because your ten Maci. Focus on school and not what everyone else has. You have everything you ever wanted. Stop acting this way or you won't get anything " I say and get up.

I go upstairs into my room. I pick Jase up and walk downstairs.

" Movie time, let's go" I say and the kids go running into the living room.

" What movie?" Josh asks.

" who's turn is it to pick today?" I ask.

" Jackson" Josh replies.

" descendants " Jack says and Josh puts it in.

" Maybe if you didn't replace us with each other, we would be able to talk instead of fighting. " Maci says.

" First of all, we aren't replacing you guys. Second of all, loose the attitude and put your tablet in our room. Third of all, there is no fighting. I'm mommy and what I say goes. " I reply and Jessica jumps next to me.

" Ugh!" Maci groans.

" That's it, go to your room and don't come down until your ready to talk without giving attitude " I say and she goes upstairs.

I hand Jase to Josh and then Abbey and Jessica lay beside me. Jackson then sit next to his dad and lays his head on Joshes Shoulder.

We are now living in California, but everyone is suppose to be visiting this weekend.

I've had really bad stomach pain but, I only gave birth to Jase a week ago and I'm really sore.

Maci, has gotten attitude and Josh and I aren't putting up with it. We are trying to do it the nicest way possible. We want our kids to have respect and not run all over us.

" Mom! Mom! Mom! We have to go" Maci yells running down the stairs.

" go where Maci?" I ask.

" to my softball practice " she says.

" Practice way canceled. Your coach broke her wrist." I reply and she nods.

"Family will be here in a few hours. Go get ready. You too Abbey and Jessica. We are going to a nice place to eat, so dress in your best dresses. " I reply and they nod. They then go running upstairs.

" Jackson, go get ready." Josh says.

" Okay dad" he says and kisses my cheek. He then looks at Jase.

" Can I see him daddy?" He asks.

" yeah" he says and Jackson holds him.

" I'm leaving, I have work. Love you kids! Love you Jase and Jackson." He says and kisses the boys heads.

He then comes over and kisses me.

" Love you princess " he says and kisses me again. He then leaves.

I put Jase in his bouncer and then I go get ready for family.

Thoughts? Fave part? Fave line?