A new start

Mayas POV

I grabbed everything and went home. The lady already has it furnished.

I take everything of mine and Maci's. My neighbor at my moms loaded her car with everything of ours and we made about five trips.

We, take everything up and then i Grab Maci.

I go to the Matthews. I open the door and tears are streaming down my mom, Riley's, Topanga, Amy Joshes mom, and Ava cheeks.

" i just wanted everyone to know that i moved out. I can't do this right now. I need to do whats best for me and my daughter. Im sorry " i say and hand Maci to my mom.

" Why are you handing her to me?" she asks.

" Ill be back in an hour. Make your time count. All of you" i reply and walk out.

I go to my apartment and start setting everything up.

I go grocery shopping. I then go and get Maci. I leave with her and go to my apartment. I then put her down for a nap and start getting ready for work.

I throw on a outfit and throw my hair up.

I then go back to the Matthews.

" Can someone watch her? Just for the night while i work. Just from ten to six" i reply.

" I will" Josh says and takes her. I walk out and go to Topanga cafe. I then start working.

Thoughts? Will Josh be in her life? What about in Maci life? Will Maya disappear with Maci?