wedding talk

Mayas POV

Today, everyone is coming over. Josh and I have everything planned for the most part. We, are getting married in October which is in two months.

I go downstairs with Jessica. I see the twins and Maci watching lion king 2. I smile and place a 9 month old Jessica on the couch next to them.

I go into the kitchen and smile at Josh.

" Hello, my beautiful Finacee" He says and walks over to me.

" Hello my handsome soon to be husband. " I reply and smile. He places his hands on my waist and I look up at him.

" mmm your so lucky people are coming over and the kids are awake. " he says and I smack him.

" Dude, Maci is four. She is observant. Watch what you say." I reply and he lifts me up on the counter.

" Make me" he says and I peck his lips.

" Really that's all? I was hoping for more" he whispers in my ear and I smirk.

" That's what you get. Next time don't slam me into the wall so hard. That hurt last night." I reply and he smirks.

" didn't sound like it when you were-" he starts says until I hear someone clear their throat.

" Hello Father" I say and keep my eyes on Josh.

" Am I interrupting something?" He asks.

" No sir" Josh says and we go into the living room. Everyone is sitting somewhere and the kids are still watching lion king 2.

" Alright, so the wedding is October 8th" Josh says.

" And we are having it on the beach in California. " I add.

" What's the wedding colors?" My mom asks.

" White and Aqua." I reply and smile.

" Maid of honor?" Josh asks.

" my maid of honor is Riley" I say and smile at her.

" And Bridemaids?" Josh asks.

" Ashley, Maci, Carly, Morgan, and Heidi ." I reply and Maci looks at me. She smiles and turns back to the tv.

" Best man?" I ask

" Dylan" Josh says and I swear I went into shock.

" Okay, and groomsman?" I ask.

" Jordan, Cole, Cody, Auggie, and Liam." He says.

"Flower girl?" I ask.

" Abbey and Emma. Ring bearers?" He asks.

" well since, there will be two rings, I was thinking that Mason will carry one ring and Jackson will carry the other." I reply.

" Whose walking Maya down the isle?" My mom asks and I look between Kermit, Shawn, and Cory.

I look at Josh and then I look down.

" Shawn" I reply and look up. I see Shawn and Cory smiling but, Kermit looks... hurt?

" Whose incharge of the parties?" Ashley asks.

" all you girls can plan us girls. The guys can plan Joshes. Just please leave the kids out of it. " I reply.

" How's the reception going to go?" Topanga asks.

" After the wedding, we are going to hire a babysitter." I Reply.

" Why don't Cory and I just take the kids back to the apartment?" Topanga asks.

" If you guys want to. Just thought you would want to have some fun." I reply.

" do you guys have a first dance song picked out yet?" Alice asks.

" Yup, we are doing dance lessons now. Have been for a few weeks now." I reply.

" What's the song?" Heidi asks.

" That's a surprise." I reply and smile.

" Now about the conversation I walked in on" Shawn says and Jessica starts fussing. I jump up real fast and run to the couch.

" Oh look, it's nap time. Sorry Josh, have fun." I reply and run upstairs with Jessica. I lay her in the crib and she falls asleep instantly.

" I love you honey, even if I don't show it as much as I should." I say and kiss her head. I go downstairs and Jackson comes over. He reaches for me. I pick him up and smile at him.

" Love you" he says.

" Love you too Jackson." I reply and kiss his head. Abbey, then jumps up and Maci sits next next me.

" And I love all five of you." Josh says and kisses the kids head. He then peck my lips and I smile.

Our family and friends leave about an hour later.

I put the kids down for a nap and start making lunch.

" kids are asleep, and our family and friends are gone. Now can I have more then just a peck?" Josh asks and wraps his arms around me from behind.

" Josh, stop or else you know we won't be eating for a few more hours." I reply.

" Oh I will be. " he says and I laugh.

" Josh, please stop. Can't you wait until before bed?" I ask.

" but then your tired and not as fun." He says.

" Your super annoying you know that. Your going to go get Chinese for dinner then. " I reply.

" fine by me, but that's for dessert. I'm having dinner now." He says and I burst into laughter.

" Oh yeah, and what's for dinner?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

" You" he whispers in my ear and starts kissing my neck.

Not hard to figure out what happened after that.

Thoughts? Fave part? Fave line? Funniest part?