Gender reveal

Mayas POV

Today, Riley and I are going to find out the genders. Its just us two and then we will go home and set up the gender reveal.

I throw on a black tank top, a red NYC girl hoodie, jeans, and boots. I leave my hair down and do a little makeup.

I walk into the living-room to see Josh looking bored.

" Awe whats wrong cupcake? " I ask smirking.

" Im bored out of my mind. Maci, is at Morgans and then your leaving. My friends won't be here for another hour" he replies.

" You'll live" I reply laughing.

" Why cant I come?" He asks.

" Because, its a surprise" I reply.

" But, I created them" he says and I burst into laughter.

" Pretty sure, I helped. I mean I am the one pregnant after all. If i could get pregnant on my own, then I wouldn't need you" I reply.
" Hey! " he says.

" I've got to go meet Riles" I say and go to get up. He pulls me down and hovers over me.

" Your niece is going to kill me. I've got to go" I say and he kisses me.

I laugh, not being able to help it and he looks into my eyes.

We, stay like that for awhile.

The door then opens and slams. Josh, Jumps falling onto the ground and I laugh even harder. I look over to see his friends laughing.

" Haha sucker" I say and get up. I fix my hair and then a pissed off Riley comes in with Huckleberry.

" WHERE IS HE!" she screams and I point to the floor.

" Right there!" I reply and move onto the couch watching.

" we get it, you love kissing Your fiancée, these kids are proof that you guys love each other and that you have to much time on your hands but, shes my best friend. I knew her first. So, back off Punk" she says and I start laughing so hard that I start crying.

" Ah short stack of pancakes" Huckleberry says.

" Bucky McBoingBoing " I reply.

" Riley, she's my fiancée and the mother of my kids. I call dibs!" Josh says.

" I can see right through her! I know everything about her!" Riley says.

" I've seen more then you have Riles. Im pretty sure I won" Josh says and Smirks.

"seriously? Thats gross" Riles replies.

"hey! mr. Perfect got you knocked up." josh says and I shake my head. I stand up and give him a Kiss.

" See you later Joshua " I say and run out of the apartment with Riley.

We, then take a cab to the doctors office.

" Are you nervous ?" Riley asks.

" Not really, I've gone through it before. What about you?" I ask.

" Very, twins and they are my first. I kinda wish that I would of been smarter that night. " She replies.

" I know you do Honey. " I reply.

" Peaches, I was talking to my mom and dad last night. They, are willing to buy two condos next to each other. Four bedroom, walk in closets and bathrooms. They, are pretty big and in this building. We, will be close together. Your mom and Shawn will then move into your apartment now" Riley replies.