Dad?

Mayas POV

We've been on vacation non stop for two months. Its now October and Halloween is in a few weeks.

I have work in a few hours. I start getting dressed until there's a knock on the door.

I grab a blanket and wrap it around me. Once, i open it Jordan, Josh, Cole, Drew, Ashley, Brittney, and Carly come in. I shut the door.

" Be quiet, shes down for a nap" i say and go into my room locking the door. I throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt.

I found out a month ago that im pregnant but, i haven't told anyone yet because, i haven't made a choice. Either to keep it or put it up for adoption. I leaning towards adoption though.

I throw on my shoes and then i hear Maci screaming. I shake my head and unlock my door. I run out going into her room.

Shes, standing in her crib looking at me. I pick her up and take her to Josh.

" Please watch her for a minute. I've got to get ready for work" i ask and go into the hall bathroom and leave the door open.

I curl my hair and do light makeup. There's a knock but, Josh gets it.

" Maya!" Josh yells and i walk out there to see my dad Kermit sitting on the couch.

" Why are you here? " i ask.

" My wife and i would like to be in your life." he says.

" no, you had a chance to be in my life. Last time i seen you was when Mr. Matthews did that forgiveness project" i say

" We, think it would be for the best" he says.

" you dont know me and you dont know my life. You cant just come here and expect everything to be fine. For once im finally happy. Knowing that i didn't do anything for you to leave and it was on you when you left set me free. I have my own little family now. Moms remarrying and our family is about to expand. My moms fiancée adopted me. Remember you sighed those papers " i reply and look at Josh.

" are you okay? " Josh asks.

" wheres Maci?" i ask

" Carly took her in the kitchen to get her banana slices" he replies and she comes in with Maci.

" Maya, thats not our intentions. We, just want to be in your life. I messed up big time. I should have made more of a effort to see you" he says.

" ill think about it. Come back tomorrow and you'll have your answer. But, im staying here, where i belong " i reply and he nods leaving.

I bend down to Maci level and give her a kiss.

" Ive got to get to work. Can you watch her?" i ask Josh.

" I cant, i have work.... Maya , Riley or my mom can?" he asks.

" Ill figure it out. " i reply and pick her up. I grab her stuff and my bag. I walk downstairs and knock on the Matthews door.

" Hey Maya, Whats up? " Topanga asks.

" Is Riley here?" i ask.

" no, she just left. Is everything okay?" she asks.

" Josh, got called into work. Can you watch her please?" I ask.

" of course I can my amazon warrior " she replies and takes Maci.

" thank you Topanga " I reply and go to work.

I start waitressing. I then see Kermit and his family walk in.