Family day

Mayas POV

I wake up the next morning and groan.

I roll out of bed and throw on a pair of  booty shorts, a crop top, and my ankle boots that have a little heel. I curl my hair and then I throw on one of Joshes beanies and a jacket.

I go downstairs and see Josh ready with all of the kids.

" Wow, so where to first?" I ask.

" Can we go get Mason and Emma?" Maci asks.

" Oh um, We wanted to spend some time as a family. " I reply.

" So Mason and Emma are not  family?" She asks.

" No they are honey, but we wanted it just to be us five, as our own little family." Josh says and smiles.

" Why cant we get Mason and Emma!!!" She whines and then the twins start whining.

" Josh... It's your call." I reply.

" Alright let's go get them." Josh says and sighs.

We, meet Riley outside and grab Mason and Emma. We, then drive to the park. I grab Jessica and Maci. Josh then grabs the twins and Mason. I grab Emma and we go to the play ground. We, sit in the grass and watch the twins, Mason, Emma, and Maci play.

" Awe, how old is she?" A lady asks.

" She's nine months." I reply and smile.

" Awe so sweet. What's her name?" She asks.

" Jessica Riley" I reply and Jess smiles. She, then reaches for Josh. Josh, smiles and takes her.

" Is she your first?" She asks.

" No, she has older sibilings." I reply.

" I know this is a long shot, but do you work as a nanny?" Josh asks.

" I do actually. When would you need me to start?" she replies.

" I'm Josh Matthews and this is Maya Hart We, are looking for a nanny that would start October 8th. That's our wedding day and we need someone to watch them after and then you would start from then on." He replies.

" I'm Elizabeth. I'm thirty seven and I love kids. I use to own my own day care but, my daughter took it on." She replies.

" Do you have a price?" Josh asks.

" Yes, at least 3 hundred a week." She replies.

" Does 4 hundred work?" Josh asks.

" Sound perfect. Can I meet the other kids?" She asks.

" Yeah" I reply. Josh, goes and gets the kids. He brings them over and they all look at me and then at Elizabeth.

" Daddy, who is this?" Maci asks.

" this might be your new nanny. We, still need to do a interview but, we will see. Elizabeth this is Maci, Abbey, and Jackson." Josh says.

After, the kids meet her, we leave. We set a interview for in a few days. Just me, Josh, and Elizabeth.

We, then go out for lunch. We, go to olive garden.

Maci, Abbey, and Jackson sit next to Josh. I have Jessica in her high chair at the end and then me with Mason and Emma in the booth.

" can't October 8th come already. I wanna be your husband already." Josh whines and I laugh.

" Awe babe, it's only two more months. Speaking of which, I need to go wedding dress shopping soon. " I reply.

" tux fittings and everything." He says and I nod.

" we need a bigger house." I reply.

" I agree" he says.

" I don't want to live here anymore. I want to move somewhere else." I reply and look down.

" What about California? " he asks.

" I like it. What do you guys think?" I ask the kids.

" Will there be a beach?" Maci asks.

" yes" I reply.

" I'm in" Maci replies.

" What about you guys?" I ask Abbey and Jackson. They, just smile.

" I'll take that as a yes." Josh says and I nod.

" want one?" Josh asks and I nod. I take a bread stick and take a bite of my salad.

" Josh?" I ask.

" yeah?" He asks.

" do you want anymore kids?" I ask.

" Yeah, I want two more." He replies and I look down.

" Do you think we can maybe adopt one of them? I've always wanted to adopt." I reply.

" I don't see why not." He replies and smiles.

" I cant have anymore kids." I blurt out and look at him.

" Why not?" He asks.

" I had a miscarriage the day before I came back, they told me I couldn't have anymore. I have psos. There's a chance I could but, the chances aren't good. I'm so sorry." I say.

" Don't apologize. It's not your fault. " he replies.

" Love you." I reply.

" I love you too." He replies.

"  How's school going Maci?" He asks.

" good, I love kindergarten " she says and smiles.

" Honey, your in preschool. Next year you will be in Kindergarten." I reply and smile.

" Oh. Sorry" she says.

" it's okay honey. Nothing to get upset over. " Josh says and smiles.

" How did you and daddy meet mommy?" She asks.

" we met because, of your cousin Riley. I went to Aunt Topangas and uncle Cory's house for Christmas and daddy showed up. I've loved him ever since." I reply.

" So, cousin Riley gave me the best parents ever. " she says and we smile.

" yeah, I guess she did." Josh says and laughs.

After, lunch we drop Mason and Emma off at Rileys.

" Riley!" Maci yells and Riley comes over.

" Yeah?" She asks.

" thank you" Maci says and hugs her.

" for what?" Riley asks and hugs her back.

" for giving me the best parents ever. " she says and kisses Rileys cheek.

" Anytime kiddo " Riley says and laughs. She, then goes inside and we go home.

I put the kids down for a nap and then I watch some movie on life time.

Thoughts? Fave part? Fave line?